PDA

View Full Version : Noob: Just orderded PC and looking for products

Infinite1
07-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Hello all,

Just as the title says I`m a noob and looking for supplies. With all the helpful posts in here I`ve been able to determine....I`m completely confused....:help: Hahah..

Actually, I`ve learned there are a myriad of different products and you don`t have to stick to a specific line of products to get the results i want. So here goes....

With the inspection I`ve done it appears that I have light to medium swirls on my black coupe. Another member has suggested using Poorboy`s SSR2.5 with the white CCS pad and that should do the trick. Now, here`s what`s confusing for me is which Final Polish to use. I intended to use Klasse AIO as a Final Polish but I`ve been told that won`t work very well as it`s more of a sealant/wax. Can anyone recommend a FP that will work with the Poorboy`s? How is Pinnacle Final Polish? If I use that should I just stick to the product line? The LSP I plan on using is my NXT spray wax(until I finish the bottle) with a coat of Collinite IW 845.

Thanks very much for the advice! Look forward to hearing from you all.

Infinite1

Infinite1
07-04-2007, 10:43 AM
hello? anybody there?:tumblewee

NickelPlated.45
07-04-2007, 12:12 PM
I always recommend the same stuff because it`s all i use and it does the job. Menzerna intensive polish on a orange (light cutting) pad. Then Blackfire finishing polish on a white polishing pad. I finish up with blackfire sealant.

Try menzerna bro. Great product, tons of people use it so if you have any questions about it they should be easily answered, plus it`s becoming more widely available online.

But really you need to experiment, in the end it`s all about what works for you!!!

Infinite1
07-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the reply! I was starting to wonder if anyone was out there....:chuckle: I`ll try it out to see if I like it. What have you heard about Pinnacle stuff?

jamesuh
07-04-2007, 02:09 PM
I like Menzerna also. Try using Menzerna SIP or IP for your light/medium correction. Also pick up some PO106ff. That one is a little pricey but its a big bottle and it should last you a long time. There arent many products that finish better than that one. For a topper you can use whatever you want. I guess Collinite is what you were going to go with which should be fine.