PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Bug Remover

tiger 6
06-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Does anyone have a line on where 1Z Anti Insekt + Vorreiniger can be purchased? It is an excellent bug remover and is made by a German Company.

Thanks.

serge03
06-28-2007, 10:43 PM
detailersdomain.com has it

owner is a member of this forum, and is a very friendly guy. i plan on ordering from him this evening actually.

BlueZero
06-28-2007, 10:49 PM
danase.com will be carrying the 1Z line soon.

And he`s a forum sponsor. :)

velobard
06-29-2007, 10:16 AM
danase.com will be carrying the 1Z line soon.

And he`s a forum sponsor. :)

Hey, that`s a nice heads-up. I wonder which of their products he`ll be carrying. One of their products I`ve been intending to try soon is their Kristall Klar windshield wash concentrate. I have their MP and PP polishes, but I might also like to try their Extra sometime. Of course their Glanz Wax looks interesting too, but I`m getting overloaded on LSPs.

If he gets some of this stuff in soon I could combine it with a re-order for more MF wash.

gmblack3
06-29-2007, 10:42 AM
IZ Cockpit Premium is very nice.

Changeling
06-29-2007, 01:54 PM
WHY!

I use turtle wax Bug and Tire remover and it is "Excellent", over the counter and cheap.

Some things in life work just fine, there`s even cheaper ways to make a good bug and tar remover from every day ingredients.

However if money is of no consequence to you, go for the sales pitch and buy what you want.

Changeling