PDA

View Full Version : CG Jetseal vs. M-Seal comparison

sinbad
06-28-2007, 08:53 AM
I realize that Jetseal doesn`t have much of a following yet since it only recently came out. Does anyone have first hand comparison on CG Jetseal vs. CG M-Seal? I have only applied 1 coat of Jetseal on my daily driver and have not made up my mind yet. It seems to bead well after a couple of thunder storms and being parked outside all day in summer temps. I don`t know how long durable it is yet. I still need to apply a 2nd coat (possibly this weekend). I have not tried M-Seal, but do have WMF which I am treating like a glaze product only. I am looking for replacement to my Menzerna FMJ.

JasonD
06-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Well, I have all three products you just mentioned but I have yet to try M-Seal. I will say that WMF and JS together is a magnificent combo. You can the results of those two on the thread I started in the Detailing Product Discussion forum.

When I get a chance to try out M-Seal (hopefully this weekend) I will definitely post back and give my thoughts.

sinbad
06-28-2007, 09:44 AM
Thank you. I had read your thread you mentioned which makes me happy since I have both Jetseal and WMF at home to play with. I am contemplating M-Seal due to 1 gallon pricing is just a tad bit more than 16oz Jetseal. However, if Jetseal lasts and provides better protection, then I will continue buying it regardless of cost.

sinbad
07-02-2007, 09:58 AM
JDooke: Did you get a chance to try M-Seal over the weekend? I am itching to find out the difference between Jetseal and M-Seal.