PDA

View Full Version : Hi Friends: Klasse AIO vs. Optimum Poli-Seal for a One Step?

06-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Im goin to order some new stuff for my car today, just need one sugestion. I did do a search, its seem that they are both very popular. I need some more segustions.

Klasse AIO vs. Optimum Poli-Seal for a One Step Wax?

which one is easier to use too (apply and easy to buff off?)

awahl63
06-28-2007, 09:34 AM
I believe OPS is easier to apply and remove. Provides abrading action and leaves a little more protection. I would go with OPS

JasonD
06-28-2007, 09:39 AM
OS will definitely leave more protection, but keep in mind that most of us use Klasse AIO as a surface prep for bigger and better things, not for use by itself. OS, on the other hand, I have noticed, is being used as a stand alone product.

If it`s purely a "One Step" you are looking for, OS would be the better choice, imo, but if you are looking for an extremely versatile product that provides an excellent base for any lsp you can pretty much think of, I would go Klasse AIO.

BigJimZ28
06-28-2007, 09:44 AM
if you ask me they have different uses

AIO- a great chemical cleaner, use to remove oxidation and prep the car for your LSP

OPS- a true one step it will remove minor paint problem and add saome protection

F.Y.I. I think you should look into Hi Temps HT-69 "paint perfection"

it removes more swirls than OPS and it is cheaper and leave protection for a few months

p.s. all are easy to apply and remove

greg'sgoat
06-28-2007, 09:46 AM
OPS has abrasive properties. It will correct very minor swirls. It has (to me) about half the cutting power of OP. Klasse on the other hand has none and is just a polish/surface prep all in one. I would go with OPS if you have any minor paint correction needed, at all, before you top it. Besides, it doesn`t smell like pure gas the way Klasse does.

ConglomrationAL
06-28-2007, 10:07 AM
I would recommend Poli-Seal, but KAIO is very good as well.

It`s like saying which would you rather have: 1 million dollars or 999,999 dollars?

Poli-Seal does smell sooo much better than KAIO though. Kind of a butter/banana smell.

imported_smprince1
06-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Related thread you may also find interesting...

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/85732-only-matter-time-thread-soley-dedicated-kaio-vs-zaio-vs-prime.html?highlight=kaio+zaio

Scottwax
06-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Poli-Seal without a doubt. Nothing wrong with AIO but it doesn`t correct paint at the level that OPS does.

kapinnn
06-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Can either be used in the sun? Also, how long of a cure time till you can top either with a wax or sealant? I got KAIO but never really topped it until the next day with a spray wax such as OCW or AW

greg'sgoat
06-28-2007, 11:49 AM
I have used Poli-seal in direct sun light and topped after about 20 min of cure time. I don`t know if it really needs a cure time, but I did it anyway.

jeteast99
06-28-2007, 12:12 PM
what type of pad would you use with ops for a one step?

06-28-2007, 12:25 PM
can both be applied by hand? (i dont have a machine, i just need a apply and remove method)

do i benift for the extra paint correction on the poliseal, if my paint doesnt have swirls? (or would i acually add swirls with the extra abrasive?)

imported_autocare
06-28-2007, 06:04 PM
I agree with scottwax. Poli-Seal has more correction capabilities than the KAIO. Poli-Seal is also a better alternative if you like using the klasse combo. Instead of the AIO use Poli-Seal then top with Klasse SG.

But then again you can skip the Klasse all together and use Poli-Seal and Opti-Seal.

wannafbody
06-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Poli-Seal works well on single stage paints. Really cleans up oxidation.