PDA

View Full Version : Uh OH

ProStreetCamaro
06-27-2007, 05:05 PM
My fiance just called and said a big tree branch just fell on her car while on her way home. It is a 2004 Black Infinity G35X. She said she doesnt see any dents but she said the hood is all scuffed up and the drivers side fender. She said they dont look deep but more like scuffs.

All I have right now is SSR2.5 and poli-seal for correction. I hope she is right and they are just scuffs. I will find out later when I go and try to correct the problems. Till then wish me luck! :sadwavey:

rwisejr
06-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Well main thing she is ok !!! We will keep the finger crossed that is not bad just scuffs. Good luck !!!!

ProStreetCamaro
06-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Well main thing she is ok !!! We will keep the finger crossed that is not bad just scuffs. Good luck !!!!

Yeah that was the first thing I asked her! She said it hit the windshield also but didnt break it thank god. It is 95 here and super humid so I am waiting till just about dark to go look and try to fix it in her garage. :faint:

J.J.
06-27-2007, 05:15 PM
I feel for you and I`m glad she is ok.

There is hail in my area right now and I just picked-up my brand new car! Praying it doesn`t hail!!

JJ

rwisejr
06-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Temp is about 90 and really humid here as well .I started pouring down on my way home. Well keep us posted on the damage.

ProStreetCamaro
06-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Alright update.

Had a ton of scuffs on the paint and the SSR 2.5 took them right out. Topped that with opti-seal and all is well with the paint. It did however cave the front bumper in and I could tell this because the frame around the tag is bent out and I could see spider web cracks in the paint and what appears to be where a support pushed on the bumper. The bumper poped back out to ALMOST normal but not just right. So the bumper is a little messed up and there is one small dent on the hood. She called her insurance and they will look at it next week and get it taken care of.

J.J.
06-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Aww! Shouldn`t have polished then. You could have received more mula` for the damage. They would have paid for the scuffs and scratches too!

rwisejr
06-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Glad to here that its not really bad but yeah you could have gotten more out of them then.

xtremekustomz
06-27-2007, 11:11 PM
LOL get back out and scratch it up. Not really....hopefully you find a good body shop to fix the problems.