PDA

View Full Version : Megs users

imported_wagsjr
06-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Of all the single digit cleaners available which would u reccomend keeping in the arsenal.

I have 66, 80, 83, and 82 on hand. I have some 3m rub itII also. It works pretty well. I dont like to cut real hard.

So what in the megs line is equivalent. I switched to Megs last year. Would like something maybe a little heavier than 83 but that I can go right to 80 with the pc.

imported_Ivan Rajic
06-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Of all the single digit cleaners available which would u reccomend keeping in the arsenal.

I have 66, 80, 83, and 82 on hand. I have some 3m rub itII also. It works pretty well. I dont like to cut real hard.

So what in the megs line is equivalent. I switched to Megs last year. Would like something maybe a little heavier than 83 but that I can go right to 80 with the pc.

You`re asking what single digit polish to keep in the arsenal yet you list that you don`t have any... I don`t get it...

Assuming you had all the single digit polishes, I really liked #4 for correction, but it seemed to make the biggest mess of all... I have since switched to #84 and #80 usually corrects in one step what`s left behind from #84... it also varies with what pads you use... #80/white LC pad might not correct what #84/yellow LC pad leaves behind, but #80/orange will/might...

Most of my details consist of #84, 83, 80 and sometimes 82 if paint is very soft... these aren`t all used in a single job... usually #84, then 80 like i said above, sometimes 3rd step is required

I would say go with #4 or #84

imported_wagsjr
06-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Yes I have never tried those. I used 3m for a long time. 84 is what I was thinking to replace my 3m. Simple enough. Thanks