PDA

View Full Version : Question about M-Seal / FS Seal

namegoeshere
06-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Hello all....

Finally decided to register after snooping around for about a year.

I have a question I hope someone here can answer.

I purchased a gallon of M-Seal from the Chemical Guys today. When I went to pour it into my 16 oz. bottle of M-Seal I got about 3 weeks ago for easier carrying, I noticed that it was differnet in color and scent than the stuff in the 16 oz. bottle.

The new stuff in the gallon bottle is beige / tan-ish in color and smells like a chemical.... reminds me of Raid Ant and Roach killer. The stuff in the 16 oz. bottle is white in color and smells like vanilla.

I`m thinking that the 1 gallon bottle may have been FS Seal and just got mis-labeled as M-Seal. This is based on the pictures of each bottle on their web site. The picture of the bottle of FS Seal is the same color as the 1 gallon bottle of M-Seal I got today, while the 16 oz. bottle of M-Seal is the same color as the bottle of M-Seal on their web site. I know that`s a stupid way to compare products, but I know that one of the bottles of M-Seal isn`t M-Seal, and I`m trying to figure out which is not it.... unless they have a new formula for M-Seal.

Can anyone here chime in and try to clear things up.

I`m gonna call Paul tomorrow and see what he has to say.

I had a mix up when I bought a bottle of Pro-Detailer + 1X Carnauba quick detailer from 3 weeks back. The bottle was labeled as EZ Creme Glaze. :doh

Thanks.