PDA

View Full Version : Best Auto Covers for Honda Civic ??

HondaMan
06-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Hey guys, looks like my 2004 Honda Civic EX (w/spoiler) is being displaced from it`s garage space. Looks like it`ll be staying outside at nights, unless we free up space on the other side of the garage (tighter/smaller fit, but would make it if we get rid of the junk !!).

Any suggestions for an auto cover? Aren`t there places that sell custom-made covers for specific models?

Also, I was thinking of getting a heavy-duty cover (I know it`ll cost more) rather than a lighter "dust" cover. I figure the dust cover will be good when I detail over 2 days, but it probably isn`t good to use when it snows or rains. I figure if I`m buying a cover to protect a detailing overnight, might as well spend a few more $$$ and get all-weather protection, right?

Any suggestions or links to places to shop appreciated.

JaredPointer
06-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Premium Auto Care (http://www.premiumautocare.com) sells car covers. :)

HondaMan
06-01-2005, 02:18 PM
"Ah....convenient it is, no doubt" - Yoda. :D

VSeries
06-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Check out California Car Cover Co. Their website is calcarcover.com. They will make it to order and you can specify what type of spoiler you have, etc. My whole family has them for their cars. There are also different types depending on what you need. Just a thought.....