PDA

View Full Version : Black Wow

Pages : [1] 2

jeteast99
06-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Anyone use the product Black Wow? I saw it on an autopian`s website, i believe it was showcardetailing.com. I have been using forever black for my faded trim but i want something that lasts longer. I would like to hear about black wow or other products that i can use on trim.

imported_mosborn9
06-21-2007, 08:18 PM
They have just about hooked me into trying this

Black WOW (http://www.showcardetailing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=831)

01bluecls
06-21-2007, 08:35 PM
Mmmm... good marketing or good product? Let us know for those on this board that tries it!

imported_Ivan Rajic
06-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Mmmm... good marketing or good product? Let us know for those on this board that tries it!

+1.. I`m actually planning on ordering a bottle soon just to see what all the hype`s about

ed2065
06-21-2007, 09:01 PM
I have, and it works like it say`s it does. It smells like watermelon jolly rancher

imported_mosborn9
06-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Would it work on charcoal grey trim?

Setec Astronomy
06-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Any comparisons to say Poorboy`s Trim Restorer or CG`s Liquid Extreme Shine?

Crusader101
06-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Go to showcardetailing and check out OctaneGuy`s posts on this product.

Setec Astronomy
06-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Er...I`d kind of like to hear it from members who have used both rather than the guy who`s hawking it.

Thomas Dekany
06-21-2007, 10:41 PM
you guys need to just try Grape dressing from top of the line if you want to see black trim stay black.

SVR
06-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Or just get nyalic. clearcoat in a bottle for any surface and many years of protection

I just did the hilux`s trims with it today.

BigAl3
06-22-2007, 12:24 AM
you guys need to just try Grape dressing from top of the line if you want to see black trim stay black.

not to hi-jack this thread, but have you tried this? Showroom New Black Dye (4 oz) (http://www.prestostore.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?ref=exceldetail&ct=65599&pd=294730)

jamesuh
06-22-2007, 12:57 AM
Yeah I have it and used it on my fading black trim. It works great, better than anything Ive tried. It has only been on for about a week but it still looks great. Its somewhat hard to get off if you get it on paint though. Dont make the same mistake I did by putting it on step rails though, the surface gets slick when you apply this product.

Richard@BlackWOW
06-22-2007, 01:01 AM
Gee well thanks for the uhm vote of confidence.....I don`t think I`ve ever "hawked" it. I developed the product, I use it in all my details, and so do hundreds of other people around the world.

BW goes on easy, it`s highly concentrated--apply in pea sized amounts, removes old polish and wax residue, doesn`t use dyes so it works for any color trim (and won`t stain you), beads waters, and it lasts for months. Can be left wet for a glossy shine, or matte black for daily use. If none of those reasons appeal to you, there are other products out on the market as some people have mentioned.

Er...I`d kind of like to hear it from members who have used both rather than the guy who`s hawking it.

Setec Astronomy
06-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Gee well thanks for the uhm vote of confidence.....I don`t think I`ve ever "hawked" it. I developed the product, I use it in all my details, and so do hundreds of other people around the world.

BW goes on easy, it`s highly concentrated--apply in pea sized amounts, removes old polish and wax residue, doesn`t use dyes so it works for any color trim (and won`t stain you), beads waters, and it lasts for months. Can be left wet for a glossy shine, or matte black for daily use. If none of those reasons appeal to you, there are other products out on the market as some people have mentioned.

It has nothing to do with "appeal" or "confidence", it has to do with hearing results and comparisons from real-world users who have plunked down their own money for the products, not from people who have a monetary interest in the success of the product.

All due respect and no offense intended, ok man? :xyxthumbs