PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have this problem

Fallz
06-18-2007, 12:15 AM
It kind of has to do with product discussion...........

I just can`t leave well enough alone , I get my truck looking nice like with the DG/AW & polishes. Then (for some reason) I`m not quite happy so I start going over it with FX100 and FK425 , then I start testing spots with 1000p or pw........ on & on & on. Then I`ll strip everything off and start again with a different technique.

The products usually stay the same , I pretty much have stuck with FK , PB and DG. Just cant get really happy , I always think I can make it better which I do , even the neighbors comment on my truck just always gleaming.

Its fun and I love it , but people think I`m nuts .......

BigAl3
06-18-2007, 12:21 AM
i here ya, your just looking to get the best results possible and are experimenting OR we`re just extremely bored...:D

but people think I`m nuts .......

we all are when it comes to our car... ;)

Fallz
06-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Its 1am and 85* and humid and I`m out in the garage with 2 - 60" industrial ceiling fans going spraying my car down with 425 , wiping the interior down with a wet rag to remove old product on dash / vinyl ect.... , trying to wipe the dressing off the tires .

I need some med`s I think. Funny thing is I work at the mental hospital as a "Crisis Call Center Supervisor"....lol. (if they only knew ) Maybe I`ll start an addiction detailers crisis hotline for those in my condition.

johnle
06-18-2007, 03:37 AM
Its 1am and 85* and humid and I`m out in the garage with 2 - 60" industrial ceiling fans going spraying my car down with 425 , wiping the interior down with a wet rag to remove old product on dash / vinyl ect.... , trying to wipe the dressing off the tires .

I need some med`s I think. Funny thing is I work at the mental hospital as a "Crisis Call Center Supervisor"....lol. (if they only knew ) Maybe I`ll start an addiction detailers crisis hotline for those in my condition.

maybe you need to seek help for OCD...

OCD HELPLINE (http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=By_Illness&Template=/TaggedPage/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=54&ContentID=23035)

Junebug
06-18-2007, 06:17 AM
Have you tried golf?

Fallz
06-18-2007, 10:17 AM
maybe you need to seek help for OCD...

OCD HELPLINE (http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=By_Illness&Template=/TaggedPage/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=54&ContentID=23035)

thats to funny , I work with them on speaking engagements and train some of the people there in SE Wi.

I`m pretty sure I`m no more OCD than others here , just looking for that perfect look , which we all know we will be forever searching for. lol