PDA

View Full Version : Brushes for Fabric..

Pages : [1] 2

Kn0x
06-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Do you guys use any particular brushes to work carpet + upholstery cleaner into fabric floors and seats? Or would an OXO Scrub brush work just fine?

natebood
06-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I use the Meguiar upholstery brush. The two sided bristles are great.

Brian_Brice
06-18-2007, 07:48 PM
i use that megs and an oxo the megs is more fore scrubbing, the oxo i use is more geared for leather, although you can use the megs for leather too.

kleraudio
06-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I only have 1 of those megs brushes left, you guys know where to find those still?

Jim

Brian_Brice
06-18-2007, 08:32 PM
kler, one of em should last you an awful long time, i havent seen them anywhere as i think they are discontinued, i have 4 of em, all been used, if you find yourself needing one you pay for shipping and ill send you one.:2thumbs:

imported_themightytimmah
06-18-2007, 08:51 PM
The only way to go for that is one of Cyclo`s 4" brushes... it screws right into a PC or you can use two if you have a Cyclo - it`s hands down the best 15 bucks I`ve ever spent on interior detailing... I couldn`t imagine going back to hand scrubbing.

Black Diamond
06-18-2007, 08:52 PM
I only have 1 of those megs brushes left, you guys know where to find those still?

Jim

Just bought another one at Dollar General today.

kleraudio
06-19-2007, 09:25 PM
kler, one of em should last you an awful long time, i havent seen them anywhere as i think they are discontinued, i have 4 of em, all been used, if you find yourself needing one you pay for shipping and ill send you one.:2thumbs:

I appreciate that man. Thanks!

Jim

RCBuddha
06-19-2007, 11:02 PM
The only way to go for that is one of Cyclo`s 4" brushes... it screws right into a PC or you can use two if you have a Cyclo - it`s hands down the best 15 bucks I`ve ever spent on interior detailing... I couldn`t imagine going back to hand scrubbing.

+1 Can`t say enough about the cyclo scrub brushes, they make carpet cleaning a breeze! I will use a rubber-bristled brush for the initial vacuuming, it seems to help bring out all the dirt.

optimusp517
06-20-2007, 12:12 AM

+1

I`ve used it one and the work it can do compared to what my own hand can is beyond my imagination. Stains will come out immediately. Get the aqua brush from autogeek.net and boom throw it on your PC and you`re done!

Balthazarr
06-20-2007, 01:10 AM
Is it necessary to buy all 3 of these PC brushes?

Balthazarr
06-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Does anyone here have them for sale? Not talking about vendors; they want $15 per brush.

I am on a tight budget for now.

BlackElantraGT
06-20-2007, 07:27 PM
You don`t need all 4 of the brushes. I have all 4 of them, and I`ve only used 2 of them so far. For the car, the one you really want is the aqua soft carpet brush. The white is too stiff for interior carpet, the black stiff brush is good if you`re planning on cleaning grout in the house, but for car work you would never use it. The grey brush is soft and I`m sure it would work well on leather, but I just find it to be too much work when I can just clean up my leather with a mf towel.

imported_themightytimmah
06-20-2007, 07:27 PM
I only use the white - getting all 3 is not necessary. White is soft enough to use on interior plastics and seats - I couldnt justify buying the other two.

Balthazarr
06-20-2007, 11:51 PM
I can get 3 for a few $ more than 2 including shipping so I`m wpmdering if I need one for dedication to leather surfaces.

Also, does the brush for vinyl and plastic really work that much better than say a vinyl/rubber cleaner or soap and water?

I`m talking about getting marks and stains out bc I get so frustrated trying to remove scuffs and whatnot.