PDA

View Full Version : Smartwax, Anybody Tried It?

Pages : [1] 2

bamatt
06-17-2007, 10:38 AM
:help: I have searched the net & these forums & I cannot find any reviews on Smartwax. The Smart Carwash is my all time fav carsoap & I have been looking at the other Smart products available but I just can`t find any info from people who have used their other products. My current waxing regime includes the Klasse twins topped by P21S. I have a chili red MINI Cooper so I will never stray from a carnauba topper because of the deepness I get from it.

I wonder how the Smartwax compares. Wondering if I could try it as a stand alone & ditch the Klasse steps. Anybody used it?

Jon P. Nusbaum
06-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Smart Wax is a product of Chemical Guys

SuperBee364
06-17-2007, 06:47 PM
The whole line is still really new. I think you`ll be seeing much more info on their products here fairly soon. I know I`m planning a complete review/testing of their ONE waterless wash product "real soon now".

bamatt
08-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I was wondering if anybody has used the Smartwax yet & if you have any thoughts to share about it :tumblewee

BobD
08-08-2007, 01:31 PM
The whole line is still really new. I think you`ll be seeing much more info on their products here fairly soon. I know I`m planning a complete review/testing of their ONE waterless wash product "real soon now".

It isn`t that new. It`s been around for a few years at least. And I could be wrong but I think "One" is Chemical Guys wash and not a Smart name.

kapinnn
08-08-2007, 02:37 PM
It isn`t that new. It`s been around for a few years at least. And I could be wrong but I think "One" is Chemical Guys wash and not a Smart name.

They both use the name One. The pic on CG`s website is of a Smartwax gallon.

WATERLESS WASH (http://www.chemicalguys.com/WATERLESS_WASH_p/wac_100.htm)

steelwind101
08-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Put simply, their are cheaper, similar products avalible in larger amounts from CG`s.

Wasatch
08-08-2007, 06:10 PM
I thought I wrote some reviews about SmartWax a year or so ago. Either way, to me their exactly the same as the counterparts Chemical Guy`s stuff, but more expensive.

imported_FMINUS
08-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Thats 4x the amount of regular Smart Wax sold on the website!! $60 value

http://autopia.org/forum/good-deals/94702-smart-wax-dp-cg-pb-diamonite.html

golfdude
08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
It`s funny how nobody still hasn`t put an opinion to the smartwax products, only that they are from CG. I haven`t tried it yet, sorry.

imported_FMINUS
08-08-2007, 08:32 PM
HOnestly, its nothing groundbreaking, but then again, I cant remember which AIO is.

Wasatch
08-08-2007, 09:40 PM
It`s funny how nobody still hasn`t put an opinion to the smartwax products, only that they are from CG. I haven`t tried it yet, sorry.

If you and the original poster took the 30 seconds to search you would have found my review and other`s, like I said I did, JERK! READ IT! Instead of saying ****!

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/63696-smart-stuff.html?highlight=SmartWax

steelwind101
08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Trim Detailer : OK, nothing special and not as good as Autoglym Bumper care.

Detailer : Nice, looks good and leaves surface slick.

SmartWax : Nothing special AIO, a cut above Megs Cleaner wax in terms of looks but not as good as Zaino.

SmartSealant : Looks very good esp. in layers leaving a glossy finish. It looks better over CG EZ-G.

SmartcarWash : Slick and leaves the car looking very glossy. It smells alot like CG Extreme Wash n wax.

Geoff

Ben Kenobi
08-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Like Bob and John said Smartwax is not that new. I received some samples of the dressing, wax and soap two years ago. This was from a fellow member who was looking at being a distributor for this area. The soap is nice, I`d use it or the CG brand equivalent, the dressing wasn`t bad either. The wax looks fine but didn`t seem to last long at all.

Just remember, if in doubt try searching before saying no one has done any reviews or had opinions on a product. :rolleyes:

bamatt
08-08-2007, 10:32 PM
If you and the original poster took the 30 seconds to search you would have found my review and other`s, like I said I did, JERK! READ IT! Instead of saying ****!

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/63696-smart-stuff.html?highlight=SmartWax

...Just remember, if in doubt try searching before saying no one has done any reviews or had opinions on a product. :rolleyes:

I would like to personally thank John Styrnol & Ben Kenobi for being such rude assclowns with their responses. I did try to perform a search before I asked the question. Try performing a search for Smartwax (with no space) & tell me what you get. or better yet don`t bother me with anymore of your rudeness. With a welcoming committee like you 2 I am surprised anybody frequents these boards :2thumbs:

To everyone else who responded in a decent manner. Thanks, I appreciate you.