PDA

View Full Version : Natty`s Blue or Natty`s Regular...Help?

SilverSeven
06-14-2007, 12:32 AM
Hi Guys. How are u all? I need some insight on Natty paste wax. I`m thinking of getting a tub and it`ll cost me roughly (excluding shipping) RM54.37 a tub. So I can`t really afford to get 2 of them to try.

What I read about Natty`s Blue that I like is the "Bubblegum" smell & I`m looking into a nice carnauba paste wax as a topper. I know my car is `silver` and its recommanded for Natty`s Regular. But I just need to know if Natty`s Regular has the same smell as Natty`s Blue? I read some thread that Natty`s Blue also can be use on silver color too. So I`m thinking of getting Natty`s Blue? I also read that Natty`s Blue is easier to wipe off & it`s more oily? So should I get Natty`s Blue or the Regular....? Thank you kindly. :wavey

imported_DieselMDX
06-14-2007, 01:18 AM
i ilke natty blue alot more depth and wetness than alot of pastes out there

SilverSeven
06-14-2007, 05:52 AM
Thks DieselMDX, do you feel there`s any difference btwn the 2. I read that NB is better for dark coz it will hide light swirls. Other than that it`s a same wax. But what about the smell...? Does the 2 have same "bubblegum" smell that I`m looking for...? Hehehe. TQ.

joshtpa
06-14-2007, 06:49 AM
NB smells like bubblegum, and reg Nattys smells like coconut a little bit. I have both and use both, and cannot tell a difference between the two.

White_07_G6_GT
06-14-2007, 07:36 AM
I just bought some Nattys Blue last month, it lacked some of the initial "WOW" of other waxes I`ve tried but now 3 weeks and two washes later the depth, shine and wet look are still extremely impressive. I attribute that to the wax not my ability to put it on as I`m still learning.

Setec Astronomy
06-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Shoot, most of us couldn`t tell the difference between one brand of wax and another on the car, let alone two waxes that might be the same other than the fragrance. I say buy on smell!

Way2SSlow
06-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Steve is running a limited edition Natty`s Red right now. You might want to snag that. I guess some of the orders are coming in a different container, which I wish is what mine came in. the jar has a wider mouth for easier loading of the applicator. I have the original, it`s pretty good stuff. The durability is decent especially for a carnauba. HTH

SilverSeven
06-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Shoot, most of us couldn`t tell the difference between one brand of wax and another on the car, let alone two waxes that might be the same other than the fragrance. I say buy on smell!

:wavey Thks... Yup I guess since I like the `bubblegum` smell, I`ll get a tub to try it. Thks. :wavey

Hi joshtpa, thks for the info on the smell. It really help me to choose better this way. :xyxthumbs

White_07_G6_GT, happy detailing to u. Thks for the encouragement. Yes I`m learning myself too. Hehehe. :wavey

Way2SSlow, I`m very tempted to get the Nattys Red but I`ll settle for NB for now. As I know my character, if its a `limited edition` thing. I tend to want; to keep it & not using it. So I don`t want to go through sleepless nite thinking should I or not use the N.Red. Hahaha.... :o

kleraudio
06-14-2007, 09:21 AM
Well it wont be limited for long, I can almost guarantee you that it will be a permanent product over at poorboys.

Like Setec said, its hard to tell the difference once its on the car anyways so I would buy on smell and the Nattys blue has a much more pleasant and noticeable scent than the regular natty`s.

Josh is right it has a *slight* smell of coconut, but nattys blue is in your face bubblegum, I really enjoy using it!

Jim

paul34
06-14-2007, 10:51 AM
There probably isn`t a difference other than the fragrance and color additives... I say, get the Blue simply because I like the smell :D

SilverSeven
06-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Hi there paul34 & kleraudio, :grinno: Yup I really like `bubblegum` smell. I used to have a tub of Swissol Onyx which also have the `bubblegum` smell that I grown to love it. I can`t afford it anymore coz it cost me RM300.00 a tub. And the durability wasn`t that good. So I don`t think I`ll get another tub. But I really love to work with it coz the `bubblegum` smells so nice. So I`m really looking forward on Natty`s Blue. Thank you all so very much for your help. :)