PDA

View Full Version : Window sticker removal?

Mugen_Tech
06-13-2007, 10:24 AM
I just came from Acura service and they stuck a nice big fat white sticker on my windshield. What`s the safest way to remove it without leave any sticky residue behind? I`m nervous just to peal it off without consulting you guys first.

Less
06-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Is it one of those "You are due for your next oil change on this date" stickers that they put up in the upper drivers side corner?

If so, just peel it off. Then clean your glass normally. If anything remains try something like Goo Gone to get it off, but glass cleaner and some elbow grease should get rid of it pretty easy

Mugen_Tech
06-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Yeah, it`s one of those stickers. Usually they have like a clear backing so there`re not that noticable, but well...this one`s white as white can be.

94BlkStang
06-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Yeah, it`s one of those stickers. Usually they have like a clear backing so there`re not that noticable, but well...this one`s white as white can be.

Peel it off and then take a razor blade to clean off any residue and then clean your window with some glass cleaner.

Mugen_Tech
06-13-2007, 10:46 AM
I just took it off; came off with ease. I cleaned the area and it looks great. Thanks for you all`s help.

mikelea4ever
06-13-2007, 12:07 PM
great you removed it with ease.

kleraudio
06-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Yea you would hope those come off easily as they have to replaced every 3 months or so...

Jim