PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Shine Kit Review. Anyone?

MoreBoostPlease
06-12-2007, 07:57 AM
I currently use Zaino on my black car. I have only used Z5 & Z2. There are some minor swirl marks that need to be removed. Should I just pick up some ZPC and try to remove the swirls,...sticking with Zaino? Or should I try the Perfect Shine Kit(or maybe piece together one with only SFX-2/1, Klasse AIO, and p21S. I already have zaino clay and z6).

Any thoughts? I don`t own the 7424 yet.....would like to, but still unsure exactly what pads/polishes to use.

One other question. I`ve noticed some people saying that Klasse hazes/streaks easily. Are they generally referring to Klasse SG or AIO.

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tachyon
06-12-2007, 08:52 AM
I`ve had good results with ZPC. It`s easy to use, doesn`t dust too much, and it finishes ready for Z-5.

When you get your PC, use an orange pad with ZPC on the worst swirls, and then follow up with ZPC on a white pad.

I also use Optimum Compund and Menzerna Intesive Polish for moderate to heavy swirls and scrapes.

But ZPC is an excellent product for minor stuff ... you can`t go wrong with it.

MoreBoostPlease
06-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I just ordered some ZPC,..along with various other Zaino stuff(Z8, Z9, Z10, Z16). Is there a good hand applicator that could be purchased locally to apply the zpc? Something with a similar composition to a light cutting pad?

I ordered the sonus dual sided pad,...but that won`t arrive until some time next week and I`m anxious to try out the ZPC this weekend.

I still may order the Perfect Shine Kit once I buy the PC,..so I`d like to hear some comments on that as well.

imported_memnuts
06-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Normally Autopia store ships very quickly. I`m on the east coast and I normally get my package in 3-4 days. You might have it by the weekend.

Where are you located?

You can apply the ZPC quite efficiently with a folded 100% cotton terry towel also. The terry texture is excellent for hand application ZPC.