PDA

View Full Version : Menzera shelf life

elitemobile
06-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Does anyone have an idea of the shelf life of some of the menzerna stuff esp. the final polish. I have a new GTO a guy wants polished and waxed so i figured id use some final polish i had laying around for 2 years...still good?

I have planning on throwing in a couple oz. of OP to cut down dusting

Thanks!

kleraudio
06-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh yea im sure its fine. I guess the only way to find out is give it a shot and see what happens. Im sure its fine though.

Jim

porta
06-11-2007, 02:19 AM
Just give it a good shake before using it.

BigAl3
06-11-2007, 02:24 AM
you should easily get 3-5 years (or longer) on chemicals as long as they are stored in the right environment. i give my products a good shake about once a month...

Crusader101
06-11-2007, 09:43 AM
I agree with giving everything a good shake every so often. That will help keep the product from solidifying as well as re-distributing the chemical properties of the polish/wax/sealant. Also, protect your products from freezing temperatures and you should experience a very long shelf life.

sinbad
06-11-2007, 09:50 AM
My FPII is about 2-3 years and seems to be working well. Just like everyone has already stated, shake the bottle thoroughly before using. I even shake every 15-20 minutes during use. My other Menzerna products seem fine IP, FG; however, my FMJ did change color to milky pink when it used to be an almost clear red. The FMJ doesn`t have the foul odor yet which (accrding to CMA) seems to indicate that product is bad.

elitemobile
06-12-2007, 12:04 AM
thanks guys ill give it a shot and let you know how it works!!