PDA

View Full Version : JW Prime = Klasse AIO?

anubus12
06-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I am trying to determine which one to buy. Are they the same? Basically a paint cleaner. Not really a polish. Use either one AFTER a Polish correct?

brig2221
06-08-2007, 09:16 PM
You may get a more technical answer from someone else. That said, the Klasse AIO product has been around from the late 70`s and hasn`t changed since I believe. It is an acrylic based paint cleaner that puts down about 3 months of protection while cleaning the paint.

Jeff Werkstett Prime is obviously a new product, but acrylic based just as Klasse is. From what I understand, it is a little easier to use than Klasse.

You will find fans of both as Klasse has been around forever and is a great product. There are also a lot of Werksett fans around here as well that can probably detail the differences better.

In my opinion you can`t go wrong either way.

kleraudio
06-08-2007, 09:34 PM
They are VERY similar products. Made from the same place I believe in Germany. I believe the Prime Strong has MUCH better polishing abilities than KAIO IME.

That said, you cannot go wrong with either one. If your looking for more bite though, I would definitely consider the JW Prime Strong over KAIO.

Jim

joshtpa
06-08-2007, 09:43 PM
TO me, they are very different products. The Prime Strong is a much stronger polish and sealant, and I believe the KAIO is a much better cleaner. Both leave the car looking great and ready for your LSP.

MBurnickas
06-08-2007, 10:21 PM
[quote name=`joshtpa`]TO me, they are very different products. The Prime Strong is a much stronger polish and sealant, and I believe the KAIO is a much better cleaner...[QUOTE]

Lol, HUH?

MBurnickas
06-08-2007, 10:23 PM
TO me, they are very different products. The Prime Strong is a much stronger polish and sealant, and I believe the KAIO is a much better cleaner.

Huh?:think:

mgm2003
06-08-2007, 10:42 PM
I am trying to determine which one to buy. Are they the same? Basically a paint cleaner. Not really a polish. Use either one AFTER a Polish correct?

Prime Acrylic and AIO have very similar characteristics.

Prime Acrylic is easier to apply/remove, and looks better (IMO) vs. Pre-Voc AIO -but- Pre-Voc AIO had better durability.

Prime strong is more like a mix of AIO/SG, and takes more effort to remove (for me).

If you`re set on buying either Prime or AIO, then I`d recommend Prime -hands down.

You might want to consider ZAIO also, which IMO is the best 1-step offered today.

That said, both are very good choices, and I consider them both the `best of the best` 1 step products on the market.

joshtpa
06-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Huh?:think:

What do you mean huh? I think it is very clear.