PDA

View Full Version : NXT Paste or Liquid

JDK
06-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Has anyone compared Megs NXT Paste and Liquid and if so has a preference? I`ve only used the paste but wondered if I would get the same outstanding results from the liquid. Shine, Durability, etc

joshtpa
06-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I think the liquid gives the exact same results. I have used both and cannot tell a difference.

mblgjr
06-07-2007, 11:05 AM
I`ve only used the liquid.

Other than durability, I have no complaints. Keep it real thin, otherwise it will fog and not remove properly. Following with a qd helps to clean it up a bit if it does.

JasonD
06-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Look is the same, but durability is supposed to be better with the paste. It has been a long time since I have discussed the differences but about a year and a half ago, it was determined that the compounds used in the paste were a little different than the ones used in the liquid, and more than just the obvious physical difference (liquid vs. paste).

SDLexus
06-08-2007, 02:05 AM
The only difference would be in your application preference. I prefer the liquid; easier to use in my personal experience. The paste isn`t as forgiving if applied too thick in spots. If you have no problem using the paste then I see no reason to switch.

BTW, if you like NXT, you might want to give M21 a try.

imported_Terry
06-10-2007, 10:00 PM
I`ve always been a fan of the liquid. Now that polycharger is in the game, I like it even :2thumbs: better.

Wolf-Strong
06-10-2007, 10:13 PM
I got the paste, however looking back, I wished I would of gotten the liquid. It does seem that you get a lot more for you buck with the paste though so long as you apply it thin!

imported_Bence
06-10-2007, 10:28 PM
I use the paste and I`m super satisfied with it. It gives 3-4 reliable months of durability here. And looks simply excellent.

BigAl3
06-10-2007, 10:31 PM
i prefer paste since i like to apply with 4" pads. not to mention... applying it that way i`ll get more use out of it....