PDA

View Full Version : Jeff`s Werkstatt verses Zaino`s

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

kajunman
06-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Which product system do you feel is better Jeffs Werkstatt`s Prime:Acrylic plus Acrylic Jett:Trigger or Zano`s AIO?

Thanks in advance for any help.

kajunman

silkstone
06-06-2007, 06:29 PM
I used some Zanio this spring, currently I`m gushing over JW-AJT....

Both lines are great. I think their look is different. Zaino seemed more glassy/shiner..

AJT has the depth of a Carnauba.

Wasatch
06-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Please do not do any of this crap, there both excellent products. If you want to know buy the stuff and test for yourself. You will only get the groupies of each product to say there`s is the best.

DM101
06-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Please do not do any of this crap, there both excellent products. If you want to know buy the stuff and test for yourself. You will only get the groupies of each product to say there`s is the best.

I agree with John. This VS crap has got to go. If you want to know about JW`s products do a search or ask about it alone. If you need Z help do a search or ask alone.

BMW335i
06-06-2007, 07:24 PM
You will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER find a definitive answer to your comparison...so I suggest buying both and deciding for yourself.

kleraudio
06-06-2007, 07:37 PM
+1 on BMW335i`s post. I agree 100% there.

Jim

derekbmw
06-06-2007, 07:52 PM
I have both and love both.

SDLexus
06-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Which is better for who?

Pennypacker
06-07-2007, 01:26 AM
He isn`t asking about the two brands overall, but specifically Prime: Acrylic with AJT compared to Zaino AIO. However, kajunman, a better comparison would be just Prime: Acrylic versus ZAIO, since they`re both all-in-one type products. AJT is a sealant.

codiddy
06-07-2007, 01:31 AM
He isn`t asking about the two brands overall, but specifically Prime: Acrylic with AJT compared to Zaino AIO. However, kajunman, a better comparison would be just Prime: Acrylic versus ZAIO, since they`re both all-in-one type products. AJT is a sealant.

either way it`s gonna end up another flame fest and this guy won`t get a definitive answer

Pennypacker
06-07-2007, 01:51 AM
So no one can compare ZAIO to anything?? I`d agree if it were Z2 or Z5 versus fill in the blank, but it`s not.

thesacrifice
06-07-2007, 01:58 AM
easy answer

you cant go wrong with either

/end thread

codiddy
06-07-2007, 02:02 AM
So no one can compare ZAIO to anything?? I`d agree if it were Z2 or Z5 versus fill in the blank, but it`s not.

in a perfect world i suppose he could, but most likely all the hardcore werkstatt and zaino fans will come in and turn it into a zaino vs. werkstatt thread

TigerMike
06-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Trying both is not going to break the bank. And, the *only* way to determine which YOU like best is to try both and decide for yourself. Both sides of the camp can gush all day about why theirs is the best, but who is to tell you what is best for you, and your car? The knowledge/experience you gain is invaluable to you and you can determine which is best for your needs. What is a fact and not subjective, is that they are both known to be among the best product lines out there. So, you really run no risk of buying crappy products, right? I have used Zaino for many years and moved on, and I can attest (like hundreds of others) that it is one of the best products out there. But, so is the JW line. You will not go wrong with either, or both!

I mean, you could have asked, "which is best...Ford or Chevy?" There really is no answer, it`s all about preference.

joshtpa
06-07-2007, 07:53 AM
I dont see a problem with this Thread. He is not asking which is better, Zaino or Werkstatt. He is asking about specific products. I would say this. You are sitting on a fence right now and either way you fall, you will be extremely happy. I prefer the JW AIO because it seems easier to work with and is a little less expensive IIRC. Both go on very easy. I like that with the JW AIO I do not have to wait a certain amount of time before I remove it. SImilar to Klasse AIO. You can just take it away. When I dont wait long enough with ZAIO, I had bad streaking problems. But like I said, you cannot go wrong with either product. Both protect and leave your car ready for an LSP. If you have some empty sample bottles to send me, I will fill them up with both of these products and send them back to you, and you can try them for yourself so nobody continues to go nuts on this thread.