PDA

View Full Version : women cleaning cars HA HA HA

Valetec David
06-06-2007, 04:57 PM
women cleaning cars HA HA HA

two houses down from where i was working today was a lady enjoying the sun and washing her car................................with a bucket of water and a stiff brush from a dust pan and brush set!!!!!

she was dipping it in the bucket and SCRAPING it all over the dirty car i was watching and killing my self with laughter,when it drys i expect it will be all scratched and how is she going to explain that to Hubby.

BMW335i
06-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Ignorance is bliss...let her learn her lesson, like most of us did; the hard way.

P.S...If she is nice (you know what I mean), go up to her and teach her right!

paul34
06-06-2007, 05:28 PM
She probably doesn`t notice the swirls.

Let them be... I`m sure that certain people would criticize our choice of clothing or home decorations as strongly as we like to criticize other people for how they "take care" of their cars.

At least she cares enough to wash it (even if its incorrectly), which is more than can be said for a lot of people...

coupe
06-06-2007, 05:43 PM
She probably doesn`t notice the swirls.

Let them be... I`m sure that certain people would criticize our choice of clothing or home decorations as strongly as we like to criticize other people for how they "take care" of their cars.

At least she cares enough to wash it (even if its incorrectly), which is more than can be said for a lot of people...

That depends, what would be worse? Never washing a car or washing it in the worste way possible repeatadly for many years?

BTW, reffering to this person as a woman isnt right, most men dont know the correct way either.

imported_bigfoot
06-06-2007, 05:50 PM

Well said! I agree with you 100%!:2thumbs:

Johnnie27
06-06-2007, 05:56 PM
When I was 19 I worked at a gas station. We`d always have people come in and while their cars were filling up they`d clean the windows with the squeegee and then for some reason they`d rewet the squeegee and use it on their cars. They would wet/scrub it down with the sponge pasrt and then dry it off with the rubber edge. I would always laugh and couldn`t believe my eyes.

imported_Larry A
06-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Most people dont have a clue. For a lot of people it is better when they take there cars to a automatic car wash instead of doing it themselves. Do you ever see people using the dirty brush at coin car washes? You might as well just give them a sos pad.

imported_norahcrv
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
. . . then for some reason they`d rewet the squeegee and use it on their cars. They would wet/scrub it down with the sponge pasrt and then dry it off with the rubber edge. . . .

Yep, I`ve seen lots of GUYS doing that!!! Or scrubbing at the paint with a California Duster!! :tumblewee

imported_themightytimmah
06-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Most people dont have a clue. For a lot of people it is better when they take there cars to a automatic car wash instead of doing it themselves. Do you ever see people using the dirty brush at coin car washes? You might as well just give them a sos pad.

"But that`s the only way to get it clean!" - my sister

Needless to say, I broke out the wool pads for her car.

Joshua312
06-06-2007, 09:05 PM
I believe the ignorance lies with the original poster and his choice of words for the title of this thread...:closed:

paul34
06-06-2007, 10:57 PM
I believe the ignorance lies with the original poster and his choice of words for the title of this thread...:closed:

Yes, I do agree with this.

coupe
06-07-2007, 06:00 AM

I totaly agree, sex should have never been mentioned.

DETAILKING
06-07-2007, 08:09 AM
I caught one of my neighbors one time washing a white car with comet cleanser!!!

imported_Picus
06-07-2007, 08:45 AM
This lady got tired of her truck always being dirty, her husband would never wash it, so she washed it with simple green (the apc) and one of those green scrubbies. :D

doh (http://gtaindetail.com/pics/rx300040207/a.html)