PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic Titanium Synthetic Liquid Wax

johnle
06-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Picked some up on sale at my local autozone for $3.50

Anyone used this before?

It smells of cherries and inside the bottle seems to be separated with a pasty white lower level and a creamy colored oil on top.

ps i buy cheap waxes to use when my friends come over to mooch off my car wash stuff...

i have a separate stash for the "good" stuff :)

a.k.a. Patrick
06-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Picked some up on sale at my local autozone for $3.50

ps i buy cheap waxes to use when my friends come over to mooch off my car wash stuff...

LMAO! :spot Classic!

joshtpa
06-05-2007, 07:42 AM
I have used it...Let me just say, you have the right idea to let your friends use it.

Way2SSlow
06-05-2007, 07:52 AM

Atleast yours just mooch supplies. Mine want me to apply the mooched products for them. :D

bernard78
06-05-2007, 10:28 AM
I used it 3 times on my car. It had quite ok durability & quite shiny. But I can`t get the hang of wiping it off. It`s quite hard to buff off....? I don`t use it any longer tho.

kkreit01
06-05-2007, 10:41 AM
I tried it once because it was Free After Rebate. For free, I only tried it once. I did not like the smell. I thought it looked OK after curing. It didn`t stain trim, nor was dusty. That`s all I remember.

johnle
06-06-2007, 02:11 AM
i have under the crap stuff for friends.

- Turtlewax F21

- Prestone High Protection Synthetic Wax

- Turtlewax Platinum High Gloss

- Black Magic Titanium Synthetic

- Mother`s Cleaner Wax

- Armor-All Wax-N-Dry

- Rain-X Wax-N-Dry

- NuFinish (used on the rims)

Good stuff for my own use

- Collinite 845

- S100

- Mother`s Ultimate Carnuaba

- Klasse AIO and SG

- Duragloss 601, 105 and AW

- Einszett Glanz and Lack Politor

mr.ikon
06-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Atleast yours just mooch supplies. Mine want me to apply the mooched products for them. :D

ha. i have the same kind of friends. but sometimes they just ask for my help and then i end up doing it all for them.

carter840
06-06-2007, 11:10 AM
I have used a few of these black magic products and to be honest i have not been impressed with any of them. I have tried their tire cleaner, tire shine spray, and car wash the wash was OK but the tire care was awful.