PDA

View Full Version : Zaino, P21S, Jeffs Werkstatt or Collinite

Pages : [1] 2

whl82
06-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Hi All,

Am thinking of either Zaino, P21S, Jeffs Werkstatt or Collinite for my new white ride.

Which do you guys recommend?

mblgjr
06-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Depends on what you want for durability.

I`d go JW for overall gloss and crispness.

whl82
06-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Depends on what you want for durability.

I`d go JW for overall gloss and crispness.

To be honest, i don`t really know the product well. The reason I picked these few is because they are the only one that is available for me. I`m base in Singapore. I also have access to Zymol, but think is too expensive for me.

Please help me! Hee... Really want my new ride to look good...

johnle
06-05-2007, 03:28 AM
anyone one of those would be great. What kind of car?

some whites look deeper and wetter then others

whl82
06-05-2007, 03:34 AM
Is a white Civic type R. The Jap version.

Is Zymol really worth that price tag?

johnle
06-05-2007, 04:04 AM
Is a white Civic type R. The Jap version.

Is Zymol really worth that price tag?

i don`t believe so for white.

white is difficult, 95% of the products look the same on white paint since there`s very little depth.

Type-R white would be the championship white, i think something that is really glossy would look best and I agree that JW would be great.

for me i just use the most durable sealant i can find and be happy, VW candy white isn`t very glossy or deep at all.

whl82
06-05-2007, 04:10 AM
i don`t believe so for white.

white is difficult, 95% of the products look the same on white paint since there`s very little depth.

Type-R white would be the championship white, i think something that is really glossy would look best and I agree that JW would be great.

for me i just use the most durable sealant i can find and be happy, VW candy white isn`t very glossy or deep at all.

Thanks... Seem like nobody recommend Zaino. Hee...

joshtpa
06-05-2007, 06:42 AM
I have white, and I can tell you that P21S and Werkstatt look better on this car than almost everything out there. I think you would be happy with either of those. They both work wonders on my white car.

whl82
06-05-2007, 08:53 AM
Thanks. What about Zymol Concourse? Worth the money?

silkstone
06-05-2007, 09:48 AM
I would go with AJT.. I just used it on a Gold Metallic, and the result/look/feel- was equal to the PS I have tried on it also. I used AJT on a Red Silverado, and had similar results.

It is defintely worth trying...although I am going to get the regular AJ, and see if the look/durability is much more or just similar.

For white I would use AJT or FMJ.

Wasatch
06-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Out of the products you mention, I`ve only used Werkstatt Twins and Collinite IW. For me the Werkstatt Twins are awesome on white, easy on/off, leaves paint clean, slick, glossy.

imported_etml12
06-05-2007, 10:36 AM
I have white, and I can tell you that P21S and Werkstatt look better on this car than almost everything out there. I think you would be happy with either of those. They both work wonders on my white car.

I agree that P21S and JW will look great on white. Josh, from your recent experiences I am suprised you didn`t suggest BF`s APP + Ivory Paste combo (aka wet ice over fire shine). I`d be suprised if properautocare wouldn`t support international shipping to Singapore.

joshtpa
06-05-2007, 10:41 AM
I would agree that that stuff would blow him away, but the cost factor played a role. I figured with the products he picked, cost was a factor.

whl82
06-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Most of the site would support international shipping, however, am not really keen to get anything online because of the shipping cost and stuffs. Prefer to get it from a local disti. Think i will go for JF product.

NSXTASY
06-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Werkstatt or Zaino, can`t go wrong. IMO, go Zaino, w/ white you want all the wet reflection you can get. ZAIO-Z5x1-Z2x2-Z8.

Post PICS of The R! Ahh JDM.