PDA

View Full Version : Posting in the wrong forums - PLEASE READ

Boss_429
05-26-2005, 09:05 AM
Hi folks.

Just an FYI here...

With all the new forums, Dwayne is trying to create a place where people can come and find great information where they expect to find it. Hopefully, the new setup will keep good information/posts visible for longer periods of time without having those posts getting buried pages deep in a single forum. Specific information on various topics will be quickly available.

Having said that, the moderators here at DC are going to do the best they can to keep DC organized and the information accessible by moving posts to the most appropriate forum.

With that in mind, if you see that one of your posts has been moved, please remember the following:

This in NO WAY is a personal "slam" against you. Your post may have been a "Great" post and needs to be placed where it will get the attention that it deserves. It will also keep DC organized, efficient and informative.

If you see or think that one of your posts has been moved, click on your user name in the list of "Current Active Users" at the bottom of the main page. Then, click on the "View all posts by (your username)" in your public profile. You should be able to find your post there and you will know it`s new location.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Have fun.

Beemerboy
05-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Thanks I was posting about extention cords and was wondering of I was posting in the right place. The new setup in the forums was a bit confusing to me so I had to look around for a bit

AutopiaAdmin
05-26-2005, 09:31 AM
Thanks I was posting about extention cords and was wondering of I was posting in the right place. The new setup in the forums was a bit confusing to me so I had to look around for a bit

If there is ever a question about where to post a new thread, feel free to send a PM to one of our mods (TBA), Fuzz or even me. We are happy to help.

More numerous and specific forums may be confusing at first but it`s only because it is not what we are used to at Detail City. After a few weeks it will make sense to everyone.

It`s just a way of being more on topic and organized and that can`t be a bad thing. :bigups

Beemerboy
05-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks Dwayne will do!

of course I`m confused easy so its not the site :rolling