PDA

View Full Version : Souveran vs victoria wax

ron231
05-31-2007, 05:43 PM
Alright, so far it seems like I am going to go with victoria wax, considering the wonderful 58 minute conversation I had with the owner, great guy, VERY knowledgeable by the way...

But to those of you have used both, what did you notice as far as one vs the other?

Also did you prefer 5050 or petes 53 over either of these?

It has to look good because I want another wax to offer as an upgrade. I have heard souveran`s durability is bad though? How is victoria`s?

By tomorrow I am most likely ordering 12 oz of victoria, unless I hear from a bunch of you guys that you really preferred souveran... Which I doubt will happen, but I just wanna make sure.

joshtpa
05-31-2007, 05:47 PM
I liked the victoria a little less than souveran...But I liked 50/50 more than both...I also like Blackfire more than both of them.

FitSport
06-01-2007, 06:59 AM
Alright, so far it seems like I am going to go with victoria wax, considering the wonderful 58 minute conversation I had with the owner, great guy, VERY knowledgeable by the way...

But to those of you have used both, what did you notice as far as one vs the other?

Also did you prefer 5050 or petes 53 over either of these?

It has to look good because I want another wax to offer as an upgrade. I have heard souveran`s durability is bad though? How is victoria`s?

By tomorrow I am most likely ordering 12 oz of victoria, unless I hear from a bunch of you guys that you really preferred souveran... Which I doubt will happen, but I just wanna make sure.

I recently bought Victoria Wax Concours. I have yet to apply it though because I`m waiting for my Touchup123 to arrive. Ordered it Sunday, and it was at my door by Wednesday. So, the transaction went smoothly.

My point though is I recommend getting a 3oz tub first simply because you`re unsure about the wax and its performance. VW`s options for 3, 6, & 12oz tubs were the selling point for me over Zymol Japon ($63CAD) and Pinnacle Souveran Paste ($95CAD). If I don`t like it, then at least I only spent about $30CAD for a tub, then I can easily move on to something else. Just a suggestion. :)