PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Cockpit Premium

Pages : [1] 2

bjackson8
05-31-2007, 01:47 PM
Recently tried 1Z Cockpit Premium, and decided to give it a quick review. This product does not seem to get much talk around here. It is definately on my list of products that have exceeded my expectations

Price = $10 for a 16.9 oz bottle

The Cockpit Premium is a thin liquid with a nice scent (kinda citrus). I applied with a microfiber applicator and followed with a MF towel. It seems similar to Megs interior quick detailer, but with more cleaning ability.

The product leaves a matte finish on all surfaces, and is not slick or oily at all. IMO, where this product really shines is on hard plastic surfaces like consoles and cup holder areas. It leaves these surfaces very clean (almost like they were when they were new).

This is the first product that I have used in my wifes SUV that she has commented on. She really like the matte finish and the look of all the black plastic.

Now I just have to find a place that sell it by the gallon!!!

joshtpa
05-31-2007, 01:50 PM
I have used it and like it...It works almost exactly the same as the Autoglym product. Same citrus scent too.

ckacyon
05-31-2007, 01:50 PM
I am going to try this as well. I started using 1Z Leather Care on our GTI and its a great product. Smells wonderful and leaves the leather looking new. It`s formulated for finished leather specifically.

Anyone know if CP has UV blocker or offers any protection like 303?

Pennypacker
05-31-2007, 02:39 PM
I like CP as well. I don`t know about one gallon, but you can get 2.6 gallons direct from 1Z for $65...

1z | einszett America Store Cockpit Premium (10 L, 2,6 Gal) (http://stores.1z-usa.com/-strse-50/Cockpit-Premium-%2810-L%2C/Detail.bok)

bjackson8
05-31-2007, 02:42 PM
I like CP as well. I don`t know about one gallon, but you can get 2.6 gallons direct from 1Z for $65...

1z | einszett America Store Cockpit Premium (10 L, 2,6 Gal) (http://stores.1z-usa.com/-strse-50/Cockpit-Premium-%2810-L%2C/Detail.bok)

Thanks for the info, I may just have to place a 1Z order. I Really want to try more of their stuff.

imported_jaobrien6
05-31-2007, 06:56 PM
I love CP. It`s the only interior product I`ll use on the completely matte dash in my TSX.

a.k.a. Patrick
05-31-2007, 07:36 PM
1Z makes some very good products. I havent used anything I havent fallen for yet.

Spilchy
05-31-2007, 08:42 PM
I`m selling it in this thread: http://autopia.org/forum/trading-post/85666-massive-inventory-blow-out-sale-take-look.html

ReDaLeRt
06-01-2007, 03:50 PM
I use 1z TiefenPfleger. It`s like 1z CP but more glossy.

About 8€ for 500 ml (about 17 oz). :D

JB_TSX
06-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Love the scent of 1Z CP and the matte finish is nice too..

tom p.
06-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Now I just have to find a place that sell it by the gallon!!!

b, this is another one of 1Z`s many fine products. Have you had the chance to try Tiefenpfleger? :grinno: These are two of my "must have" products for the interior.

Enjoy.

TGates
06-01-2007, 06:54 PM
I really like CP as well but mine smells nothing like anything citrus.... more like freshly cut weeds :think: :faint: Ya know... the big tall tree like weeds that grow in the alley that you have to take the weed eater to.

jasonmac
06-01-2007, 09:13 PM
1Z makes some very good products. I havent used anything I havent fallen for yet.

Same here, I use CP every 2-3 interior wipedowns alternating with diluted APC. 1Z products do a great job imo.

farero
06-10-2007, 02:17 AM
Anyone know if CP has UV blocker or offers any protection like 303?

Anyone knows?

tom p.
06-10-2007, 06:50 AM
Anyone know?

Vinyl-Rubber Care + Protectant `Tiefenpfleger`

"Vinyl-Rubber Care and Protectant cleans, restores and protects all exterior vinyl and plastic components such as fenders, the front fascia, plastic trim, vinyl cabriolet tops, and rubber components such as tires, producing a temperature-resistant seal and a low-shine satin finish. Dust-resistant! Retards the fading effects of UV rays. Petroleum-free, water-based formula is patented for its superior long-term protective properties and wash- and weather-resistant features that prevents streaking. Therefore, UV and other protective properties remain. Durability tested for use in car wash systems. Also great for use on interior components such as dash."

Tiefenpfleger does, I`m not sure about CP. It doesn`t mention it at the 1Z website.