PDA

View Full Version : This forum costs me alot of money....

Pages : [1] 2

xtremekustomz
05-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Since being a member on this forum (April) I have acquired these products:

Gilmour Foam Gun

Gritguard

Sheepskin mits

Cobra Microfiber towels

ONR

XM360

Menzerena FPII

Invisible Glass

DP Xtreme Foam

CCS 6.5" pads w/plate

CCS 4" pads w/plate

PC7424

Plastic Polish

Megs GC Wash

Duragloss AW

Duragloss 105

Duragloss 111

Scratch X

Megs Swirl Remover

Megs Microfiber drying towel

Megs Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

3M 05933

3M 05937

3M Foam Buffing Pad

3M Foam Polishing Pad

Tarminator

Wheel Brushes

Tire shine applicators

Megs #7

Wasted my money on a Mr. Clean for the spot free rinse. Needless to say it didn`t work on mine.

Eagle 1 tire protectant

Megs NXT wax

Megs GC wax

Megs Clay Kit

so many more.......

I`m still wanting to buy some wax for my truck. It is black and I can`t decide what I want to go with. I`ve been looking at Natty`s blue, Souveran, Blackfire, P21S.....I just can`t make up my mind.

So thanks to all the fellow members who have made me spend my money!! :chuckle:

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 12:00 PM
I am right there with you, and I have on hand everyone of those waxes that you are debating. If it were me, you should give the Blackfire a try while it is on sale. I love all of them, but Blackfire is in my top 3, and may even be #1. But the cost is definately worth it in the end.

xtremekustomz
05-29-2007, 12:07 PM
I`ll probably end up ordering it. Where is it on sale at? The show that I am going to in Biloxi is coming up in a few weeks and I am probably going to borrow my brother-in-laws enclosed trailer so I don`t have to clean the thing up again when I get down there. Luckily one of my friends is going to let me drive his Titan. It will be so nice to drive for 3 hours and pull the truck out and not have to touch it. If I can just get them to come judge it before it gets dust all over it!

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 12:09 PM
I believe the only place to get blackfire is at Classic Motoring Accessories - Car Buffers, Car Waxes, Car Polishes, Car Covers, Car Accessories (http://www.properautocare.com) That is where the sale is. It is an unbelievable shine and depth, and they guarantee you will like it.

LegendNH
05-29-2007, 12:13 PM
I`m about to make my first round of car care purchases and I`m probably going to spend several hundred dollars just to start off :(

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Yeah, it gets pretty bad, but it does not have to. Find the products you like and stick with them. You can always trade for samples if you need to.

xtremekustomz
05-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Do you think I should just buy the wax or the Wet Ice over Fire Shine kit?

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 12:26 PM
The kit is a little bit of overkill, but I would recommend the wax and the Blackfire All Finish Paint Protection. That is the wet ice over fire shine. The rest in the kit is maintenance and MFs.

xtremekustomz
05-29-2007, 12:29 PM
I don`t see the paint protection sold separately

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 12:31 PM
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond
All Finish Paint Protection (http://properautocare.com/blacallfinpa.html)

Scroll all the way down to the bottom...I will tell you, that you will get the best MF you have ever used with the paste wax.

xtremekustomz
05-29-2007, 12:35 PM
It looks as if it would be cheaper (or get more for the value) to buy the kit for $99. The wax by itself is $64.95 and the paint protection is $29.95

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 12:36 PM
You might be right...I didnt think the kit was on sale, just the wax, but if it is, it is worth it.

xtremekustomz
05-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, it would be an extra $8 for the applicator, the towel, and the cleaner rather than just the wax and paint protection.

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Yeah, do it...The MF towels are amazing. As is the new applicator you get.

Old Pirate
05-29-2007, 12:51 PM
I only got about 100.00 dollars so far on products and MF`s and pads (hand ones), saving for more products to use on my rides at home.