PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Properautocare.com

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 11:20 AM
Yesterday, an order I had placed a while back came in. Normally I go there to pick stuff up because they are local, but this was a backordered item. It comes and it is what I had been waiting for. Some Eiman Fabrik products. But I noticed their was a pin size hole in one of the bottles and it was leaking pretty bad. I called them up yesterday when I got the package, and his response was dont worry about it. I will get some more right out to you. Today I get an overnight delivery. It was very generous. It was all 3 bottles I had ordered, and a note saying we thought the other bottles might have been gross or covered in product. So we replaced everything. Wonderful people and a great business and product line. I cant say enough about them.

Junebug
05-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Now that`s service! I odered from them once before and was amazed at the speedy delivery.

Macruz19
05-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Ordered several products from there and they are great!

joyriiide1113
05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
I feel guilty when vendors over compensate for things like this. Of course I keep the stuff and don`t say a word, but I still feel a little bad. LOL:woot2:

silvergray
05-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Great company! They have incredible customer service.

Last fall when I got into detailing, Phil @ P.A.C. was very helpful and explained the entire Menzerna line to me.

Old Pirate
05-29-2007, 01:06 PM
That`s call a true vendor that cares about their customers!!!

ZeroDfx
05-29-2007, 01:49 PM
For me there is a subtle but real distinction between a company who provides this kind of service and a "vendor". I buy hot dogs and pretzels from vendors and which corner doesn`t make a whole lot of differenc; vendors provide commodity products without regard for customers.

I buy products for personal use that I care about from "suppliers" and "trusted partners" who understand the products, understand my preferences, and understand their customers. I would put Properautocare in that category.

To me the issue is more than a word; it`s an attitude and orientation.

(Not trying to bust your chops, Zoomzoom mazda, merely make a point; and by no means at your expense. I trust you understand what I`m saying has nothing to do w/ you).

Thanks, Nick

qballjr13
05-29-2007, 01:51 PM
I feel guilty when vendors over compensate for things like this. Of course I keep the stuff and don`t say a word, but I still feel a little bad. LOL:woot2:

That is great customer service, you cant beat that! I would bet that you posting this story will give him enough business just from us Autopians to cover his generosity....so Joyriiide, dont feel so guilty!:bolt

joshtpa
05-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Call them whatever one wants to. Vendor, Supplier, Etailer....This experience was great.

Old Pirate
05-29-2007, 02:08 PM
No problem ZeroDfx, I worked for a paint company and my customers are very important to me, any problems i will take of them. I have so many repeat customers from many years ago that sometimes i don`t remember their names but they sure remember my name and the service i give them, as far as i care is the customer is always happy with their service and products that they use and any problems with their products i will replace or refund their money. A happy customer is a return customer.:thx

tstead
05-29-2007, 10:05 PM
I`ve ordered severl hundred dollars worth of stuff from CMA/PAC and I have had to return things on three occasions. The first was a return of an unopened jar of P21S wax in lieu of their BF ivory carnauba paste wax. No problems. The second was when one of my white pads delaminated after one use. They repalced it no problem. The last was when several more of my pads delaminated after just a few more uses. They accepted them and refunded my money. I`ll definately buy more things from them but not their 6.5" LC CCS pads.