PDA

View Full Version : A visit to Chemical Guys

Pages : [1] 2 3

Johnnie27
05-26-2007, 10:27 PM
I had the opportunity today to drive down to Chemical Guys today which is about 30 miles from my house. I was expecting a warehouse type store that would take me hours to walk through. As I pulled up I realized that it`s a store front type shop and I wouldn`t even need to put my son in his stroller. I walked in and there were 4 guys eating lunch. Paul pleasantly greeted me and offered me some food, soda and even a beer. He wasn`t joking either. The store is quite small but they stock everything that you`d need. They had the full line of Smart Wax and obviously every CG product you could want. Paul gave me a sample of the new Smart Wax ONE. It`s an all in one wash, wax spray similar to ONR (I think). He gave me a demo on my truck it came out quite nice. Read more here. SmartWax - Evolution in CAR CARE. Professional grade car care and auto detailing products and accessories (http://www.smartwax-usa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SW%2DONE)

Though Paul and his buddies were eating lunch he kept encouraging me to ask any questions that I may have had. There were plenty of MF`s and so many chemicals it`s a wonder why they are called the Chemical Guys. Paul educated me on the Edge pads and didn`t try to sell me everything I wasn`t going to need. After his lunch he offered me a fancy donut type thing which I gratiously declined.

I definitely plan on going back even though it`s quite a drive when you have a 1 year old you`re taking care of while your wife`s at work.:D It`s very obvious that Paul likes taking care of his customers and making sure they are happy. He even offered to ship me something for free as soon as he got it in stock.

BTW, they will be carrying Lake Country pads and they should be receiving them in stock within the next two weeks along with a new shipment of Edge Pads.

If you`re in So Cal anytime soon I`d definitely suggest you visit them.

awahl63
05-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Awesome...I`d love to go there

Black Diamond
05-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Sounds like a great place and great customer service. I wish I could make that visit!

imported_FMINUS
05-26-2007, 11:02 PM
I love CG and I am starting to switch over to their entire line, Paul is awesome!

kleraudio
05-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Yea I wish I could go over to CG whenever I wanted to. I do have CMA 5 minutes from my house, so I cant complain.

Good to know you had a good experience. The guys over at CMA are awesome as well.

Jim

BigAl3
05-27-2007, 12:27 AM
my visit was a pleasant one as well. when i bought a few items, he didn`t charge me for one (and also through in a big sample to boot) and also offered some soda and made sure to let me know if i had any questions to ask. paul seems to go out of his way if there are any problems, and his customer service is excellent...

p.s. when i called there to get directions since i was lost, he immediately called me back when they didn`t pick up... :up

optimusp517
05-27-2007, 01:10 AM
I`ll be making a visit down to them later on this year when I attend one of their rotary/business sessions in Aug. :) I can`t wait!

Johnnie27
05-27-2007, 02:35 AM
I didn`t buy any of their products but I definitely will be trying them in the near future. My only problem is they have so many different products I`d have to educate myself a little more before I decide what I want to buy.

danforz
05-27-2007, 02:50 AM
+1 for CG... stores a bit small but its a great place to be :)

Asonyexec
05-27-2007, 05:02 AM
Paul is a great guy, always willing to share info [and food] to help you get the job done. I`m lucky enough to work only 10 minutes away from CG`s HQ so when i need to restock i hit up CG then cruise by the In & Out [ So Cal burger joint] down the street for my double double and head back to work.

orngez
05-27-2007, 05:32 AM
the guys at CG are awesome....95 percent of my stuff is CG only...dont be surprised if you see them carrying foam guns pretty soon...they will be carrying ccs pads very soon

joshtpa
05-27-2007, 06:30 AM
Paul is a wonderful guy. I have spoken to him on the phone many times, and when I look at the clock, I realize that we have been speaking for almost 45 minutes. He treats everybody fair, and the one thing I like about him, is he tells the truth. About his products and others. I look forward to everytime I am going to speak to him.

dogma
05-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Paul is a wonderful guy. I have spoken to him on the phone many times, and when I look at the clock, I realize that we have been speaking for almost 45 minutes. He treats everybody fair, and the one thing I like about him, is he tells the truth. About his products and others. I look forward to everytime I am going to speak to him.

I agree 100%. Paul is awesome and I love CG`s products.

SVR
05-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Surely they would have a warehouse near by with all their excess stock and laboratory

optimusp517
05-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Seriously who doesn`t end up spending a massa mount of time chatting away with Paul whenever you call. Great guy for sure!