PDA

View Full Version : Best leather cleaner...

imported_bigfoot
05-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Ok, guys and gals, I have my aunt-in-law`s new Caravan (I think:confused: ) and I need a good cleaner and conditioner, or a 2-in-1. If it`s OTC, better, but if not, I can make an order as well. I`m planning on doing a detail for her pretty soon, and I want to be fully ready for it.

:thx

joshtpa
05-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Megs makes a great one that can be had just about anywhere. I am partial to the Lexol Cleaner. There is a product that can be had at many Bed Bath and Beyonds called Leather CPR...It comes in a jar and is a cream consistency. Put it on, wait a few minutes and then take it off...Works very well.

jfelbab
05-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Woolite 1:6 with warm water works great for cleaning. Still you need a conditioner. The Meg`s Gold Class Cleaner and Conditioner is pretty good. Their separate Aloe products are good too. Zaino makes a nice leather cleaner and conditioner as does Lexus. In fact the Lexus stuff is my favorite and it goes for about $10 a bottle.

wannafbody
05-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Zaino, Duragloss, Mothers, TW Platinum

imported_FMINUS
05-26-2007, 11:09 PM
I have pinnacles 2 step cleaner and conditioner.

I also have CG`s Leather stuff.

I have yet to use either of them. I will report back when I do.

mblgjr
05-26-2007, 11:35 PM
For OTC:

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com/G7214_small.jpg

Otherwise, I`d have to go with Chemical Guys Leather treatment.

JohnLINY
05-27-2007, 11:05 AM
I like Lexol leather cleaner and Lexol leather conditioner. They are easy to find locally ACE Hardware, etc. They do a great job.

After searching on here for leather cleaners and conditioners I want to try the Chemical Guys leather cleaner and their conditioner. Seems like the Chemical Guys products are a great buy. Anybody have any experience with CG`s leather cleaner?