PDA

View Full Version : Daughter`s car wasn`t beading good enough

rabbi
05-24-2005, 06:39 PM
so I put another coat of Pinnacle`s Signature Series on it. Used the standard 1/4 ounce of Poorboy`s SuperSuds. Several weeks ago I did a Paste Glaz/Sig Series over EX-P on her car. The color is silver with gold metallic. Today I decided to put a coat of Sig on it before it rained.After washing and drying the car the surface was really slick. I was somewhat surprised that is was so slippery. Next I applied the Sig with a yellow foam applicator using a circular motion. Once the car was completely covered in Sig I wiped it off with a blue micro. I was wiping the paint with the smooth(less plush) side down. The wax came off like you would expect a quality wax would. EASY. After doing the twice over I stood back to take in my work. Even being overcast the car had/has that fresh wax sheen look. I`m very satisfied with the outcome. IMHO Sigs is a fine product that is user friendly and gives outstanding results.

Boss_429
05-26-2005, 09:07 AM
Rick,

Nice review! Very seldom do the Pinnacle products let people down! :bigups

John Styrnol
05-26-2005, 10:08 AM
So I guess the Sig. is not a WO/WO product, or you tried the whole car first method (wait to haze)?

rabbi
05-26-2005, 06:54 PM
John for some unknown reason I like to do the entire car first then go back and buff it off.

John Styrnol
05-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Me too. That`s why I have not use the whole jar I have on Paste Glaz.