PDA

View Full Version : Megs APC

kleraudio
05-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Hey everyone, I did a detail today on a pretty beat up BMW 330ci today. The interior was HELL. I forgot my camera so no pics but anyways....

There was a lot of stains on the interior door panels and in the carpets and on the mats, etc, etc....

I told the owner i probably wouldnt be able to get alot of that stuff out. I used my megs quik interior detailer, like i usually do on most interiors, and man it didnt even touch the stuff on the dash/doors/center console. Then i remembered i had some megs APC cut 4:1 in my supply box. I figured it was worth a try.

WOW is all i can say, it took the scuffs, stains on the center console/doors/dash right out! So I decided to try it on the stained carpets. Same results! The interior was restored to about 90% in an hour and a half. The smell is a pleasant shampoo smell that just adds to the just cleaned interior.

I really recommend this stuff and it is only like 15 bucks a gallon! That is my new interior cleaner from now on!

Jim

brwill2005
05-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Glad you had good results. 4:1 sounds like a very strong dilution for interior work. I dilute Hi-Temp Extreme Clean 20:1 for interior surfaces. Also remember that APC`s can leave residue in carpet that can cause the carpet to resoil quickly.

kleraudio
05-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks Brad, hopefully I wont have that problem with his car! I will try 10:1 next time and see what happens.

Jim