PDA

View Full Version : Zymol AProducts worth the $$$

cobrar97
05-20-2007, 09:23 AM
I was looking at Zymol`s website and they seem to market their products well. Are they really as good, and worth the money, as they try and get one to believe? I`d be interested in trying some, but not if it`s simply overprices. Opinions.

SuperBee364
05-20-2007, 09:41 AM
I hate to say this, but other than their high end waxes, their stuff really doesn`t seem much better than the other stuff that`s out there. And yeah, it`s way overpriced for what you get (the high end waxes, too).

jdthompson
05-20-2007, 12:50 PM
I always thing the end result is in the eye of the beholder, but one thing I would say is when you look at most high end waxes, they aren`t cheap but when you work out the cost per layer/application it`s actually not a lot of money, it`s just that $1200 for a tub of wax is hard to get your head around (though try living in the UK where the Zymol exchange rate is $1 = £1)

SuperBee364
05-20-2007, 01:17 PM
I always thing the end result is in the eye of the beholder, but one thing I would say is when you look at most high end waxes, they aren`t cheap but when you work out the cost per layer/application it`s actually not a lot of money, it`s just that $1200 for a tub of wax is hard to get your head around (though try living in the UK where the Zymol exchange rate is $1 = £1)

OUCH! So are you saying that an $1,800 Vintage purchase here costs 1,800 pounds there??? That`s darn near $3,600!

Dan
05-20-2007, 01:35 PM
I think they have some decent stuff, however it isn`t for the average autopian much less the average Joe. They really aren`t durable in the heat. Lookswise they are nice but IMO you can do better for less $. They do smell fantastic though. Really, they don`t excel at anything. Some claim the looks are great, but that is subjective.

jdthompson
05-20-2007, 02:00 PM
OUCH! So are you saying that an $1,800 Vintage purchase here costs 1,800 pounds there??? That`s darn near $3,600!

Yes that`s exactly what I`m saying and how it is.

CalgaryDetail
05-20-2007, 07:01 PM
i love zymol. I have yet to be disapointed by there products. Dont let the price put you off, if you can afford it i would suggest you try it. If you dont like it then hey its a learning expeience. If you like it then awsome you have found a wax you will use.

Start with the hand crafted and work up to the esate glazes, become familar with there product before jumping in at 9g for royal

kingDavid76
05-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Is there website the only place I can order from, or is there another website or a place in Los Angeles that carries EVERYTHING of there products?

Thanks

brendans225
05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
I think zymol are worth the money - it is definitely one of the products where u get what you pay for :)

It might be expensive, but u actually use very little at a time, which in the end, is probs about the same or a tad higher priced per application than some other companies

The results are simply amazing...............i have used zymol a couple of times now and i can`t say its not worth the money

bimmerzhp
05-23-2007, 08:45 PM
I have used Zymol in the past and felt the products were top quality. I am considering returning to them. You do get what you pay for.

lbls1
05-23-2007, 08:58 PM
The only true way to find out is to try one of their products, and compare it to other similar lsp and/or cleaning products.