PDA

View Full Version : How strong of a polish is Duragloss 101?

kster
05-19-2007, 08:56 AM
I just bought some Duragloss 101 yesterday and will try it out today. Is this product safe to use every 4-6 months or is the cleaner too harsh for this frequency of use? Is it a similar cleaner to Klasse AIO?

I will be using it on my white Miata which is only driven about once/month (for track use). It normally sits outside with a car cover.

Thanks.

RCBuddha
05-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I just bought some Duragloss 101 yesterday and will try it out today. Is this product safe to use every 4-6 months or is the cleaner too harsh for this frequency of use? Is it a similar cleaner to Klasse AIO?

I will be using it on my white Miata which is only driven about once/month (for track use). It normally sits outside with a car cover.

Thanks.

I`d say every 3-4 months should be fine. I don`t know where this whole DG101=AIO-type product comes from; I found to be similar to most cleaner waxes (meaning it was mild in its ability to clean). Just remember that a majority of the cleaning "power" comes from the application media that you use.

a.k.a. Patrick
05-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Extremely mild.........a couple few times a year is perfectly fine.....

kster
05-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Thanks guys. I finished applying a coat this afternoon and it wasn`t very abrasive (as you said).