PDA

View Full Version : Presta Lineup?

mikebai1990
05-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Can somebody explain the Presta polish line up and it`s equivalent product in the Optimum line? I understand there`s the Ultra Cutting Creme, Ultra Cutting Creme Light, Chroma 1500, and the Swirl Mark Remover.

Also, can any of you compare these two brands of polishes in terms of effectiveness and pricing? I`m going to be using a PC.

elitemobile
05-18-2007, 02:51 PM
there are many good post on the forum about this product...type in presta in the search option and look for responses from rydawg and there are a couple other members that are really knowledgable about the products.....my personal experience

ultra cutting creme works really well and fast

cutting light will give you the results of a compound with the finsh of a polish on certain surfaces

1500 is a nice "go to" polish

swirl remover is perfect for getting that final gloss and final swirls out

tom p.
05-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Mike, we`ve been advised to stick to UCCL, #1500 polish and a swirl mark remover (not necessarily the Presta product).

I don`t know what sort of results you`re going to find with the PC.

The Presta polishes are color-coded to the wool polishing pads which utilize the quik adapter system. I believe the "magic" occurs with the wool pads mounted on a Makita or equiv.

imported_themightytimmah
05-18-2007, 07:14 PM
I haven`t used UCCL via PC yet, but I`ll give it a shot for you on monday or Tuesday and drop you a PM to see how it works out... so far I`ve heard less than ideal.