PDA

View Full Version : Insta Finish?

kastanaras
05-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Hello

Wondering if anyone knows of Insta Finish, they are american with an australian distributor and just wondering if they are any good.

Instafinish (http://www.instafinish.com.au)

SVR
05-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Insta finish sells P & B manufacturing products and although I won`t use them as I don`t see anything revolutionary or beneficial in the range, I can`t say for sure if they`re good or bad

it`s an industrial line, not a boutique and thus, won`t be buying it

kastanaras
05-17-2007, 04:42 AM
Yeah thanks for that I don`t either plan on buying anything except maybe fragrances from them to try out but still looking in Australia for good affordable carwash in large quantity and so far only one can find at moment is Hyper Wash in 5gallons.

wannafbody
05-17-2007, 10:25 AM
just looking at their waxes(butter wet wax, cherry wax) I`d guess they are chemical guys products

kastanaras
05-17-2007, 01:24 PM
So does insta finish only use few cg products or do you think they all are cg products which they just put their name on.

Also are CG products any good.

SVR
05-18-2007, 06:18 AM
It`s not CG made unless they own P & B`s

Some CG`s I have tried has been crap but I have 90% of the product line up to test when I can for professional use.

I`ll probably find a dozen products that suit my style and needs out of all those they have

SVR
05-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Why just good affordable. there`s a product made in New Zealand that I hope to sample very shortly. is a traditional wash plus sealant and can be used dry as a great polish

Insta Finish
10-05-2007, 12:37 AM
HI Guys, for all the questions your are answering wrongly please allow me to set you on the straight and narrow. P&B manufacutring USA who`s brand is `Insta Finish" manufacture the majority of other company products available on the market today (worldwide) including all your US favourites - CG`s, PB`s, Adams etc.

If you have not tried these revolutionary products then you should arrange to sample them first hand and the results will immediately speak for thmselves, without pushing the products down your throught claining their the best in the world. Insta Finish Australia is a distributor in the southern hemisphere directly linked to P&B maunfacturing who are the original chemical product manufacturers.

I hope that clears it up.

Insta Finish
10-05-2007, 12:42 AM
If your interested in some samples to test out, as our products are boutique but we do stick to supplying professsional trades directly, as they are high volume users. Please contact us and we would be happy to help.

SVR
10-05-2007, 01:26 AM
I`m always open to trying some products. I just don`t see anything revolutionary.

you still stock dressings and polishes with wax in them (dislike them alot) and I have to wonder how gentle the shampoo`s are.

Do they have any protection (sealant, not wax)?

I`ve moved on from dressings and prefer to use special polishes and pure glazes for doing trims. Do it once, not every week or monthly

Can you source wet mirror finish and the better products that CG`s sell. Among alot of common stuff, they have a few exciting products.

It seems that butter wet wax only lasts for a few weeks. I`d prefer something that`s permanent or last at least a year and be able to be put under a sealant