PDA

View Full Version : Brinkman Q-Beam Max Million III

rkf76
05-16-2007, 09:34 PM
About a year or go I filled in as a delivery driver for my company and they issued me all the standard driver stuff. One of those things was the spotlight listed above, it`s been in the trunk of my car since the day it was issued to me, still brand new in the box. I have seen a few threads in regards to lighting and seeing marring and I always hear about halogen and Brinkman flashlights. I totally forgot about this Brinkman I had in my trunk until this past weekend when I cleaned it out. Needless to say I was all smiles, but will this be a good light for spotting what the halogens can`t?

violentveedub
05-16-2007, 09:54 PM
You might just end up blind...

I dunno I`m at the point where if a swirl on my car is only visible under a 3 million candlepower spotlight then I`m not really concerned. As long as it`s the best looking black car in the lot on a sunny day then I`m cool.

rkf76
05-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Hmm, I just read up on this light and found that it`s got a halogen bulb.............I guess I`ll have to test it out to see how effective it is. Sure would beat the pants off of lugging my worklights around............until the winter when it`ll be an added source of heat in the garage.