PDA

View Full Version : Reading this forum costs me a lot of money

ssmokn
05-16-2007, 07:37 PM
:spit: Reading about all the products on this form cost me money. I was reading some threads about Jeff`s Werkstatt and thinking how much I like Klasse products. I ended up going to Jeff`s site (nice site) and purchasing about 1/2 dozen products.

The website was great to use and I was very impressed with how quickly I got email confirmation with a tracking number (I had the tracking number within an hour).

I should have the products tomorrow. I hope they are as great as people say.

Thanks for emptying my wallet yet again :D

whitejavaS500
05-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Amen to that!

ALTANertive
05-16-2007, 07:52 PM
I went from Klasse to JW also. JW`s results are much better than Klasse.

1Bad81Bu
05-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah I just spent lil over $500 this week. (Makita Rotary) "Hey atleast it`s not crack" LOL

Saumil
05-16-2007, 08:41 PM
lol, i spent my share of $ in the last 8 weeks...ive gotta stop...i bought 3m painters tape today and now im done for a year...haha lets see how it works..

imported_The Uncle
05-16-2007, 08:55 PM
I got you all beat. After I started reading about the horrors of auto car washes here at autopia, I decided I had to move out of my apartment to a home that has a hose and driveway. So, I moved across town and spent $370,000 on a townhouse that needed a lot of work.

So, next time you feel guilty about spending $20 on a bottle of sealant, remember me!

rkf76
05-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah, everybody always ranting and raving about the latest and greatest so of course we have to open up our wallets and see for ourselves.

SuperBee364
05-16-2007, 09:26 PM
*sigh* I don`t even want to start thinking about it.. Let`s just say, i got ya all beat :)

SuperBee364
05-16-2007, 09:33 PM
I got you all beat. After I started reading about the horrors of auto car washes here at autopia, I decided I had to move out of my apartment to a home that has a hose and driveway. So, I moved across town and spent $370,000 on a townhouse that needed a lot of work.

So, next time you feel guilty about spending $20 on a bottle of sealant, remember me!

Whoops, didn`t see that one... You win!

dobie0791
05-16-2007, 10:55 PM
You must be from California:lol

wannafbody
05-17-2007, 10:39 AM
just be glad it`s care care products and not a Porsche or Corvette forum-it`s expensive buying a new Z06 or 911 every year because they tweaked the engine or suspension:nervous2: Oh how I wish I had that kinda money to spend:clap:

bjackson8
05-17-2007, 10:50 AM
I figure that I only spend about $500 a year on detailing stuff. By far one of the cheapest hobbies that I have ever had.

Plus, the wife loves having a clean and shiny ride, so I don`t catch any crap from her about the money spent.

joshtpa
05-17-2007, 10:50 AM
It is bad, I started out using Zaino when I found this board, and then realized how many great products I wanted to try. Now I have almost every product we discuss here so that I can try them out. Turned into a more expensive hobby than my wine cellar is.

BA_Titan
05-17-2007, 11:27 AM
But when it comes down to it... like any other hobby.... You can spend a lot but it`s the satisfaction you get that makes it worth it. (priced a round of golf lately?) ouch!

Plus the wife jokes, if I`m in the garage/driveway detailing, she at least knows where I am and "what" I`m doing! :bat

And the neighbors think I`m totally nuts.....:werd:

joshtpa
05-17-2007, 11:33 AM
But when it comes down to it... like any other hobby.... You can spend a lot but it`s the satisfaction you get that makes it worth it. (priced a round of golf lately?) ouch!

Plus the wife jokes, if I`m in the garage/driveway detailing, she at least knows where I am and "what" I`m doing! :bat

And the neighbors think I`m totally nuts.....:werd:

Dont even get me started on golf. I play a lot, and had to finally just join a club, because playing at all the courses got costly.