PDA

View Full Version : Black Si

Ara
05-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Hi,

I`m sure this has been asked before but, what products do you guys recommend for a new Black Civic Si?

I have Klasse and PS-21. Will these be good or is there something better?

Thanks,

Ara

ConglomrationAL
05-16-2007, 12:57 PM
p21s is great for dark cars, so that sounds good to me.

imported_bigfoot
05-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Depends on how good or bad the paint condition is. If it`s a good condition with minimal swirls, I suggest KAIO or Optimum Poli-seal, OPS just if you want more correction and almost the same durability. If the paint has lots of swirls, you might need some polish and/or compound. Optimum Polish and Compound are amongst the most popular around here. But for wax, P21S will do you more than good, you`ll be fine there.

Joey

imported_Ivan Rajic
05-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Hi,

I`m sure this has been asked before but, what products do you guys recommend for a new Black Civic Si?

I have Klasse and PS-21. Will these be good or is there something better?

Thanks,

Ara

The problem isn`t that it`s been asked before, but because there are 100s of answers...

Klasse AIO, SG and P21S have been great on my black BMW and it`s the only stuff I use on there... until you start trying out many different products, especially waxes/sealants, it won`t matter what`s best as long as you use something of good quality... Klasse, P21S, Meguiar`s, Optimum, just to name a few are all great... stick with what you have for now, it`s good stuff

AkronSi
05-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Klasse and P21S will be a fine combination for your Honda. My wife and I both have black Hondas and I`ve used that combo quite a bit in the past.

Have fun.

Ara
05-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys,

Also the car was built 2 weeks ago (I ordered the car). How long can I wait before claying, Klasse, etc?

Or should I just wash for a couple weeks more?

Ara

Just02
05-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Since it`s factory paint, you can do whatever you`d like! :)