PDA

View Full Version : Zymol Royale question

Pages : [1] 2 3

coverbw
05-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Why is there 2 different colors of wax in that container? I thought maybe for $7K Zymol gives you the choice of using blue or white... ;)

todd@bsaw
05-15-2007, 10:47 PM
IIRC, one is the wax the other is an activator.

I`ve never used Zymol Royal and I`m not a chemist, but I`m sure I heard that somewhere.

imported_DieselMDX
05-15-2007, 10:48 PM
no kidding didnt know that

coverbw
05-15-2007, 10:57 PM
They should sell it like this>:laugh:

bryD
05-16-2007, 10:31 AM

I`ve never used Zymol Royal and I`m not a chemist, but I`m sure I heard that somewhere.

The coloured one is made to specific paint colour, one of the Zymol detailer over here has his red for all the Ferrari`s he details, the other one is a generic blend for all paint types.

I believe the blue one you are refering to is for darker colours

coupe
05-16-2007, 10:36 AM
I always wondered that also

imajes
05-16-2007, 06:48 PM

you probably heard it from that fifth gear clip of the guy that details the supercars. i believe he had blue and white wax/activator/(or whatever.)

harvey
05-16-2007, 07:36 PM
how much is that stuff? did I see correctly. Are they nuts?

Baera
05-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Right, I believe Royale is made to order, and you specify what paint you will use it on.

So it would be to provide two separate mixes to use according to what you will be waxing.

coverbw
05-16-2007, 11:26 PM
I was looking at the pics of that paul daulton detail of the astra and noticed both sides of his royale is white. You must be able to specify what kind you want... :nixweiss

kastanaras
05-17-2007, 07:06 AM
You must be able to specify what kind you want... :nixweiss

For what your paying you would hope so.

But also Paul Dalton I am guessing would use one designed for all paint types seeing as he uses this stuff on so many different cars and car colors.

Vintage
05-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Why is there 2 different colors of wax in that container? I thought maybe for $7K Zymol gives you the choice of using blue or white... ;)

You can request different tints for different cars that you are doing. You can provide vin codes to Zymol and they can do a custom formula for you.

gtrentii
06-25-2007, 10:21 PM
What people fail to express that though the High end Zymol Glazes (Vintage and Royal)are EXTREMELY Expensive you only pay for them once in your lifetime. After your initial purchase if they ever need to be refilled Zymol does it an no cost.

Harry Houdini
06-25-2007, 10:46 PM
What people fail to express that though the High end Zymol Glazes (Vintage and Royal)are EXTREMELY Expensive you only pay for them once in your lifetime. After your initial purchase if they ever need to be refilled Zymol does it an no cost.

True, but you are paying for shipping but that doesn’t matter, its a good deal

but pain in the behind to apply vintage and royal by hand.

One thing I have Not seen yet is the durability between the two, or how long

each last on the paint summer or winter especially the vintage?

About to order vintage soon. :woot2:

lbls1
06-25-2007, 10:59 PM
I have had Vintage (and previously Concours) on my car`s finish from Spring to Spring. I layer my wax thru-out the summer, and during the winter the car sits (actually it sits most of the time in the garage).