PDA

View Full Version : Something easier to top Klasse AIO

dubbadog
05-15-2007, 01:59 PM
I have been using the klasse twins for 3 or 4 years now. I clay my truck with the aid of Showtime, work in Klasse AIO with my PC set at #4, and then use the wipe on wipe off method to apply the Klasse sealant. I do this Fall and Spring and add a few layers of sealant in- between. I unfortunately had a stroke last November and find the silver bottle Klasse sealant too hard to apply.

Does anyone use another brand of Synthetic sealant over Klasse AIO that maybe easier for me to apply?

Thanking you in advance,

Dubbadog

joshtpa
05-15-2007, 02:30 PM
I love JW AJT over KAIO. It flat out looks amazing. Optimum OS also looks great over it.

Changeling
05-15-2007, 03:39 PM
I have been using the klasse twins for 3 or 4 years now. I clay my truck with the aid of Showtime, work in Klasse AIO with my PC set at #4, and then use the wipe on wipe off method to apply the Klasse sealant. I do this Fall and Spring and add a few layers of sealant in- between. I unfortunately had a stroke last November and find the silver bottle Klasse sealant too hard to apply.

Does anyone use another brand of Synthetic sealant over Klasse AIO that maybe easier for me to apply?

Thanking you in advance,

Dubbadog

Sir, I am extremely sorry to hear of your stroke, it is such a `````ing thing to have happen!!

There are several of the "Acrylic" type applications available today that are easier to apply than the Klasse SG.

A recommendation that is talked about with great success is a product manufactured by "Werkstatt" of Germany. It is distributed by JEFFS Werkstatt: the finest in automotive detailing wax and sealants (http://www.jeffswerkstatt.com) . This is a great bunch of guys who will answer any question you may have and offer advise free to you.

This product is very well respected on "Autopia", it seems to do the same as "Klasse twins" with a "MUCH" easier application of the SG type product you are used to!

Get the "Jeffs PRIME (Strong), and the Jeffs Acrylic JETT (Trigger).

These products are easier to apply but still have the great durability that you have been accustomed to.

Good luck, Changeling

imported_The Uncle
05-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Sir, I am extremely sorry to hear of your stroke, it is such a `````ing thing to have happen!!

There are several of the "Acrylic" type applications available today that are easier to apply than the Klasse SG.

A recommendation that is talked about with great success is a product manufactured by "Werkstatt" of Germany. It is distributed by JEFFS Werkstatt: the finest in automotive detailing wax and sealants (http://www.jeffswerkstatt.com) . This is a great bunch of guys who will answer any question you may have and offer advise free to you.

This product is very well respected on "Autopia", it seems to do the same as "Klasse twins" with a "MUCH" easier application of the SG type product you are used to!

Get the "Jeffs PRIME (Strong), and the Jeffs Acrylic JETT (Trigger).

These products are easier to apply but still have the great durability that you have been accustomed to.

Good luck, Changeling

With the WIWO method (i.e., "Bill North" Method) of applying SG, I`m not sure anything would be easier. You just put it on and take it off. The only trick is keeping it very thin, which does require the type of fine motor movements that can be impedded by a stroke (in addition to being a detailer, I am also a clinical psychologist with years of experience dealing with stroke victims). So, I wonder if what this fellow might be looking for would be a spray on type of product that doesn`t need to be kept thin and can come off the car easily. One solution might be OCW, but there are others that are more durable.

BigJimZ28
05-15-2007, 04:09 PM
With the WIWO method (i.e., "Bill North" Method) of applying SG, I`m not sure anything would be easier. You just put it on and take it off. The only trick is keeping it very thin, which does require the type of fine motor movements that can be impedded by a stroke (in addition to being a detailer, I am also a clinical psychologist with years of experience dealing with stroke victims). So, I wonder if what this fellow might be looking for would be a spray on type of product that doesn`t need to be kept thin and can come off the car easily. One solution might be OCW, but there are others that are more durable.

F.Y.I

Jeffs Acrylic JETT (Trigger) AKA AJT is a spray on!

spotter
05-15-2007, 04:28 PM
I agree with the AJT recommendation. I used the Klasse twins for years but love the Werkstatts now. Klasse AIO and Prime are similar in use and results but AJT is about the easiest product I have ever used.....period.

dubbadog
05-15-2007, 05:09 PM
The Uncle mentioned OCW..... Would someone please tell me what this stands for.

Thanks

joshtpa
05-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Optimum car wax

SayNoToPistons
05-15-2007, 06:16 PM

+1. I never had any problems with SG. My first time using SG was great, i just kept the layers really thin.

joshtpa
05-16-2007, 07:31 AM
It is much harder to remove than other products...Works and looks great, but sometimes something easier is in order.