PDA

View Full Version : Help

Ferrarislave
05-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Here is my post. I don`t want to reupload the pictures again.

My post:

http://www.exotixboard.com/viewtopic.php?p=3788#3788

No, just detailed and left it out front for the garage to dry. Neighbor knocks and door and says he is sorry, but his 9 year old kid was swining golf clubs in the front lawn. When he accidently let go and hit out car. He said he will pay for all damages. Car is 3 months old has 2800 miles, I wish it would have hit the door instead of where it hit, because its right on the edge and I highly doubt it will be paintless dent removable.

Sorry for the pictures, its so hard to get a good picture of how the dent truly looks.

What should I do, where should I go. I have not yet had anything to do with dent removal or paintless dent removal. I want to have the car back to 100% the way it was without any bondo or other crap.

matthiasj
05-21-2005, 05:05 PM
I know nothing about DIY, but a reputable body shop might not charge much if it comes right out.

Bell
05-21-2005, 06:23 PM
No, just detailed and left it out front for the garage to dry

What the heck does that mean? Who starts a sentance off with "No,...."? lol

Not that it matters much other than it`s hard to tell what the guy is talking about. As for the ding, it is located in a difficult area, looks like right along the top body edge. It can perhaps be pulled out with an adhesive puller if they are unable to push the dent out. As long as the metal is not creased a competant PDR person should be able to make it look alot better without having it repainted.

Ferrarislave
05-21-2005, 08:10 PM
The guy was me, somehow in copying the quote it left out nooooooo and made it no. Anyways thanks, im going to take it to the dealer on monday and see if they recommend anyone.