PDA

View Full Version : Someone told me about this......

justin30513
05-09-2007, 03:17 PM
// Formula 113 // Time to shine (http://www.formula113.com/index.htm)

Anyone use this or even heard of it?

ProStreetCamaro
05-09-2007, 03:22 PM
I have used it before. Easy on and easy off and looks great but only lasted for maybe 2 weeks to a month.

Now the Bead-X Quick detailer is another story! That stuff is fantastic and leaves a super slick surface that actually makes water bead.

TigerMike
05-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Will never use the product. The owner is a complete jerk and has been banned from multiple forums all across the net for his pushy sales tactics, arrogant, and utterly rude attitude. He has also threatened people on forums for thier "dislike" of his products and will take on multiple monikers to shill his products. I will never touch the product, don`t care how good it is.

I have had direct experience with him on other forums and he is a complete waste of space.

BA_Titan
05-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Justin, try this.....Heard the owner is a "jerk"! By many.......

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/4574-formula113-review.html?highlight=113

BobD
05-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Will never use the product. The owner is a complete jerk and has been banned from multiple forums all across the net for his pushy sales tactics, arrogant, and utterly rude attitude. He has also threatened people on forums for thier "dislike" of his products and will take on multiple monikers to shill his products. I will never touch the product, don`t care how good it is.

I have had direct experience with him on other forums and he is a complete waste of space.

I thought he looked familiar and now I remember him. LOL

TigerMike
05-09-2007, 03:38 PM
I can recall that if someone said they didn`t like his wax, that he would want to "meet" with them at an upcoming carshow, or wherever he chose, so as to pick a fight. He`s one of the most immature business people (or human beings, actually) I`ve ever seen.

My money will not go to support him, ever.

As far as his wax goes, it`s really nothing more than a fancy cleaner carnauba wax, similar to plain ole Meg`s cleaner wax.

klnyc
05-09-2007, 03:42 PM
I seen him and heard of him before...Man.... Wax Daddy:wall ?

More like "Who`s Your Daddy"

AL-53
05-09-2007, 04:00 PM
The local Aubachon hardware store carries his stuff....last year I went there to get some lime for the yard and seen he was blowing the stuff out..so I grabbed some of the QD..BeadX I believe its called...it was 3.00 a bottle on clearance....regular price was close to $15 I believe...

I used it and it was no different than say Meg`s Quick Detailer....or Mothers show and shine....so with those 2 being close to BeadX ..I would opt for the 2 cheaper ones...get 2 Meg`s for the price of 1 BeadX...

Al

simracer
05-09-2007, 04:51 PM
I personally love all the incorrect spelling and misuse of punctuation on the History page.

// Formula 113 // History (http://www.formula113.com/history_d.htm)

But I`m just pedantic like that.

I could understand or accept stuff like that in a forum environment. But on a commercial webpage?

imported_Larry A
05-09-2007, 05:08 PM
I believe that #113 did poorly in the Guru Reports.

David Fermani
05-09-2007, 09:49 PM
I went on his web site and noticed his home office is right around the corner from my house!! I`ll keep a look out for "The Wax Daddy".