PDA

View Full Version : AutoDerm a good product

Pages : [1] 2

DM101
05-07-2007, 06:31 AM
I have had continued excellent experiences with AutoDerm. On top of you final LSP, it gives a deeper looking finish. Or even under your final LSP it adds some depth. I don`t know how all the ingredients work but it does great for me. Over Pin. Souveran or Opti-seal. A light coating id all you need. And the Detailer works excellent too. Has anyone else tried this product?

AutoDerm Rehydrating Car Wax, Car Polish, Car Care, Auto Care, Carnauba Wax, Car Detailer (http://www.autodermcarcare.com/)

SVR
05-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Very interesting, I`m just the person to try it

I`m one that has to try it to be certain that it`s good or not.

Do you know of an email address for this mob

I rang the number and got some company called vortex.

TortoiseAWD
05-07-2007, 10:06 AM
FWIW, I just banned two shill accounts for AutoDerm (two accounts, same IP address). I don`t think I want to give business to a company that tries to con me into buying from them with viral marketing crap.

Disgusted,

Tort

(moderator)

DM101
05-07-2007, 03:05 PM
FWIW, I just banned two shill accounts for AutoDerm (two accounts, same IP address). I don`t think I want to give business to a company that tries to con me into buying from them with viral marketing crap.

Disgusted,

Tort

(moderator)

Sorry I don`t understand. What is shill accounts? I am just a old country guy.

awahl63
05-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Fake accounts from the same person marketing their products

Big Leegr
05-07-2007, 03:11 PM
A shill account is an account where someone signs up and posts on a site for the sole reason of promoting their business/product. Spammers, for instance.

TortoiseAWD
05-07-2007, 04:13 PM
You can think of shills as "undercover spammers". They pose as members of an online community, and try to promote their product as though they`re simply a "satisfied customer" instead of spamming overtly. Unfortunately, good shills are hard to catch . . . FinishKare`s shill lasted almost 40 posts before being outed.

IMO, shills are much more dangers than spammers when it comes to forums like ours. The blatant spam is easy to identify and delete; shilling is harder to identify.

Tort

(moderator)

Mobilejay
05-07-2007, 04:36 PM
:hm , so how do we know that MDRX8 is not one with a shill account? :bat

Kidding. Unless after your thousand something posts you have done that company paid you some money......Did you sell out? :)

dogma
05-07-2007, 04:52 PM

Kidding. Unless after your thousand something posts you have done that company paid you some money......Did you sell out? :)

Come on now leave the guy alone. You know he`s not doing that. He`s a Souvran user for life . I know he bought all my Souvran from me. I also buy and try a lot of stuff, it`s a passion which I can afford.

Mobilejay
05-07-2007, 04:59 PM
I know, I`m just very bored and figured I`d give my self a laugh

DM101
05-07-2007, 05:04 PM

At 49 years old I leave the games to the youngsters. I get $10 a tube he sells. I wish......Would not take if he offered. It`s me an my RX8. I`m a straight shooter from the south. HOW ABOUT YOU?

DM101
05-07-2007, 05:07 PM
AND SHOOTING STRAIGHT......It`s still a good product.

TortoiseAWD
05-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Just to clarify, the two accounts I banned both contained the name "Johnson", and have nothing to do with MDRX8.

Tort

DM101
05-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Thanks........I am 49 and don`t play games with anyone anytime anyhow anywhere. I am just a honest guy who loves detailing. Regards.......

BlackElantraGT
05-07-2007, 07:25 PM
So why create 2 seperate threads about a product & company we`ve never heard of with links to their website on each thread, and somehow in the same day someone from Autoderm learned about this and decided to schill when they could have done it any other day? Too much of a coincidence don`t you think? I`m not here to play games either. Age has nothing to do with this. If there`s some financial gain to be made, money can corrupt anyone.