PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Product Clarification - Need Advice As Search Did Not Help

imported_SilverStallion
05-06-2007, 04:43 PM
I am contemplating purchasing the ZAIO and Zaino CS but my questions are the following:

1) I already have Klasse AIO, and I use Poorboys SSR line for more serious correction. Do I need to purchase the ZAIO or is it similar to Klasse AIO.

2) I layer Zaino Z2Pro regularly almost every other weekend as part of my weekly washing routine, with Z8 Grand Finale to complete the detail. Will I truly see that much more `wow` factor with the CS for $42.00 Canadian? I am pleased with the results I am getting now but if it will benefit me, I am considering the CS as well.

I searched the archives but could not find the answers to these questions.

Thanks in advance.

~Darren

wannafbody
05-06-2007, 04:55 PM
with KAIO you really don`t need ZAIO. Wait until you are out of Klasse. As for CS, I`ve noticed an increased wetness over Z5pro and Z2pro on darks. CS isn`t a must have in your situation but it is a nice product.

gmblack3
05-06-2007, 04:57 PM
I think ZAIO gives a nice deep/wet base to Z2/5pro. I have never used KAIO but from what I read most who have used both prefer ZAIO.

Hard to say about ZCS w/ your bi-monthly applications of Z2pro. IMO ZCS does add some depth/wetness to either Z2/5pro.

imported_GregCavi
05-06-2007, 04:59 PM
1.) Although in my honest opinion, the Zaino AIO is better than the klasse, the klasse will definitely work.

2.) Jeez! That is a lot of applying Zaino. I only apply about every 3-4 months. As far as clear seal being a different look, it is subjective, but I think you will see a bit more depth.

Greg

joshtpa
05-06-2007, 06:24 PM
YOu dont have to replace KAIO with ZAIO. Just make the switch if you run out...I personally prefer KAIO, but I actually prefer Poliseal more than both.

If you are putting Z-2 every time you wash the car, CS is not going to be necessary. Very little difference in look, but supposedly good for added protection.

dogma
05-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Go with the ZAIO. I have bought a lot of products and after testing them all ZAIO is th best that I have used. ZAIO combined with CS is just about unbeatable. Although I haven`t had KAIO for a while I do have JW prime which is supposed to be an upgrade over KAIO. IMO I get better results with ZAIO. Prime is a real good product though.

My ranking of the AIO`s on how they perform for me.

1.ZAIO

2. DG 105

3a prime

3b XMT 360

4 Poliseal

As far as CS, I would definately get it. For me nothing perfoms like it especially over ZAIO.

CS does make a difference you can see. I compared it to a similar product and found CS for me performs better, less streaking even when I over apply.

Beside`s for durability if that`s what your looking for ZAIO is the one.

You will get a lot of Z haters and brand loyal users, so it`s really how the products perform for you. I try and test virtually everthing and Zaino is unbeatable for me so far. Honestly if something ever comes along and it`s better I will use it. I seek perfection and don`t mind paying for better products. If I was a volume detailer I may look at it differently. I am blessed that I can afford my detailing habit and not think twice about ordering what I want.

mschuyler
05-06-2007, 07:57 PM
CS is billed as a product you can put on and walk away from. IMO it`s not an addition to the line-of-attack (eg: clay, ZAIO, Z2, Z6, Z5, Z8), but another (easier) way to tackle the issue.