PDA

View Full Version : Grabbers for MF Application Pads

Bunky
05-06-2007, 06:56 AM
You can buy some MF application pads have a plastic knob that attaches like Velcro. Do these things really work? I guess you can only use one side of the pad (so you may use more pads to do a complete job) since the grabber would not attach to a side that has some product on it.

rkf76
05-06-2007, 10:43 AM
You can buy some MF application pads have a plastic knob that attaches like Velcro. Do these things really work? I guess you can only use one side of the pad (so you may use more pads to do a complete job) since the grabber would not attach to a side that has some product on it.Yeah, they work, it just depends on what product you`re using on how aggravating it`ll be to use. For example, applying CMW by hand is quite a challenge, the foam applicator CK provides is quite grabby so I could imagine the knob thingy only adding to the frustration of trying to apply that stuff by hand. Now if you were applying something like S100 or Mother`s Top Coat, I could see that thing working out quite well.

As for only using one side of the pad, I do that anyway so that`s a non-issue for me. Nothing worse than flipping a pad and trying to hold on to it with the suface loaded with product.

Johnnie27
05-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Check out this thread. I bought mine from Wal Mart. I use it every time.

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/86147-carrand-applicator-walmart.html

joshtpa
05-16-2007, 07:16 AM
I have used these a ton of times, and love them. I have flipped them with no problems.

wannafbody
05-16-2007, 05:03 PM
I bought some Quickie MF applicators from Home Depot and use the plastic grabber when applying CS. The grabber works great.