PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remove wax with AW?

kleraudio
05-05-2007, 08:32 PM
I did this today and not sure if it is good to do.. i was having a tough time getting the nattys blue off, (i left it on for about 30 minutes) so i busted out my AW tohelp me out.

Do you think there was any advantage to using AW to remove the Natty`s?

does anyone else do this instead of using a QD?

Jim

rkf76
05-06-2007, 12:10 AM
I have been using AW for this purpose with lovely results. I have not yet used it to remove paste residue so I can`t call it, but I can`t imagine using AW to remove S100 would cause me any problems seeing as how it`s so ridiculously easy to remove all by itself.

I used AW on the haze of CMW last weekend and again on the haze of DG 105 this weekend, both times it made easy work of said haze. I don`t know if there was any advantage of doing this, besides making it a bit easier to remove the haze, because it was my first time using both CMW and 105. I like to think that using the AW added a little bit of gloss, hopefully a little bit of durability too.

kleraudio
05-06-2007, 12:41 AM
yea thats what i was thinking... good to hear someone else does it too!

Jim

mikebai1990
05-06-2007, 07:50 AM
I don`t think it`ll be a problem. However, in order to get the maximum benefits from the AW and your Natty`s Blue, I think that buffing off as much as possible, and then putting on the AW will get the most gloss and durability.

ReDaLeRt
05-06-2007, 12:38 PM
No, there is no advantage using AW to remove Natty`s after waxing.

If you want maximum results try buffering a high gloss QD on your MF towel and then remove the wax. Apply AW after that. ;)

kleraudio
05-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Yea i think i will do that next time redalert..

Jim