PDA

View Full Version : 3D Products. Have you heard of them?

Johnnie27
05-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Has anyone heard of 3D Products? I happened to stumble on a local store today and decided to check them out. They only seem to carry their own line of products and the accessories seem to be priced a little high. I was just curious if anyone has used their products. The have pads, applicatios, extractors, trailers, containers, etc.. Basically everything for a full service car wash. I`m thinking the degreaser and the tire dressing may be decent.

Check them out. 3Dproducts.com

J

BlackElantraGT
05-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Are you from SoCal also? I noticed a Detailing store while driving south on the 5 and about a month ago checked out the store. It wasn`t what I was hoping it would be and the only thing I purchased that seemed reasonably priced were their brushes, so I picked up something I thought might come in handy for the wheel wells.

I also hated how nothing had a price on it. Each time you want to find out what something costs you have to ask the owner or someone there. The products look pretty generic also. I probably will never go there again. Everything they sell, I can probably find something that works even better for the same price, if not a lot cheaper, even after you calculate shipping.

Johnnie27
05-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Yup, I was driving through Montclair. I agree, I`m sure there are better products out there. I guess it`s good for the car wash companies.

BlackElantraGT
05-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah, it seems like they cater more towards higher volume detailers since most of their products were in 5 gallon buckets. I noticed that they had a waterless wash. I was kinda curious about that but after having to ask the guy a few times what this and that costs, I wasn`t going to bother asking about the waterless wash. If they just had a price tag somewhere for their items it would have made the shopping experience a bit better.

Johnnie27
05-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I noticed all of their accessories had prices but not the detailing products.

BlackElantraGT
05-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Looks like they do the same thing at all the different stores because it was the same at the one in Norwalk/Cerritos.

They didn`t have too many accessories to pick from and a lot of looked like they had been sitting there. They also sold mf towels, but really cheap quality mf towels comparable to the Sam`s Club/Costco mf. They weren`t even in bags or anything, just sitting there collecting dust.