PDA

View Full Version : Products Comprable to Zaino`s Line Up

Pages : [1] 2 3

danforz
05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Hey guys, noticed a lot of anti-Zaino sentiment on the forum so I hope I don`t spark any with this thread. I would however like to know what products the non-zaino crowd would use head to head versus Zaino products? I`m looking only for products which perform similarly if not better.

Zpc

ZAIO

Z5

Z2

CS

Z9

Z10

ZFX

Z6

etc.

joshtpa
05-01-2007, 02:53 PM
ZAIO-Prime Strong, Poliseal, Vanilla Moose, RMG, Klasse

Z-5-Tons of them.

Z-2-Tons of them

CS-OS

Z8-Very good product, not sure many are comparable.

Any JW products in my opinion do the job a little better appearance wise. Also, Menzerna gives a better look and a slicker feel to me....IMHO

TigerMike
05-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Duragloss, performs very similarly indeed

imported_themightytimmah
05-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Zpc - P0106FF

ZAIO - JW Prime Strong, Poli-Seal

Z5 - Duragloss 105TPP

Z2 - Liquid Glass

CS - Opti-Seal

Z9 - Leatherique Pristine Clean, Leather Masters, PBLS

Z10 - Leatherique Rejuvinator Oil, LM, PBLS

ZFX - DG PBA, PolyCharger

Z6 - CG One, S+W

Z8 S+G, AW,

Zaino makes a lot of good stuff - they don`t fill every niche in my business but there are plenty of times when I reach for Z2, Z5 or ZPC.

gmblack3
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
I have tried a few other products out there, but my opinion is still:

none. :woohoo:

joshtpa
05-01-2007, 03:12 PM
I have tried a few other products out there, but my opinion is still:

none. :woohoo:

Wow, you dont think any product on the market compares to any Zaino product made? God, I wish I could find a product line like that.

gmblack3
05-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow, you dont think any product on the market compares to any Zaino product made? God, I wish I could find a product line like that.

Self-induced ignore list activated. :spot

joshtpa
05-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Ask an honest question and of course this is the answer I expected.

TortoiseAWD
05-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Stop it, right now.

Anybody who tries to spark a product war is going to end up in timeout. I`m so sick and tired of the petty bickering between the Zaino faithful and the Z-bashers (if your ears are burning, you know who you are). Either stick to the original topic, or hold your tongue.

Tort

(moderator)

Scottwax
05-01-2007, 03:48 PM
The Werkstatt is every bit as good as Zaino and IMO, on most colors, looks a little better.

TortoiseAWD
05-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Self-induced ignore list activated. :spotDoesn`t have to be self-induced . . . if you go to your User Control Panel, the link for Buddy/Ignore Lists is near the bottom of the page on the left. If you ignore someone, that user`s posts are hidden while you browse. Highly recommended to improve your signal-to-noise ratio.

Tort

Imatk
05-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Scott do you think Acrylic Glos is better to use than Z6 with the Acrylic Jet?

The reason I ask is I already have some Z6 and was wondering if I should use that before I get the Glos.

I`m having lots of fun experimenting with all this stuff now :)

Scottwax
05-01-2007, 04:00 PM
I`d use up the Z6 first, it is a pretty good detail spray. No sense wasting it.

Imatk
05-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Cool man thanks... I keep reading all these "exclusive" formula descriptions of how this works with that etc. etc.

Do you find this to be true? I mean does Z6 really work better with Zaino than say Acrylic Glos or something comparable?

joshtpa
05-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Most of it is marketing by all the product companies. They want you to buy only their products and a lot of them. I dont use Z6, but I do use Z8. I find that Z8 works great over many products. AG works very well on top of Z2pro as well.