PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss AquaWax on trim?

Steel36
04-30-2007, 10:08 AM
This forum is awesome. I`ve learned everything I know about car care here, and with a black Toyota Tundra, I need to know a lot! I`m looking to pick up some 105, and AW for the first time, and I`ve seen where some people have mentioned using it on their exterior trim when waxing their vehicles. Does AW really and/or 105 really work well for that?

xinkid
04-30-2007, 02:50 PM
they should work just fine as people have used AIO on trim. They`re similar products.

joshtpa
04-30-2007, 03:00 PM
DG AW is not like an AIO. I dont think they are similar in anyway. AW does not have the cleaning or polishing abilities of an AIO.

wannafbody
04-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I`m not sure about how well AW works on plastic trim. Try it. I really like Tropicare non silicone tire dressing for hard plastic. It looks great and lasts.

AL-53
04-30-2007, 08:20 PM
AW works great on trim..also on glass...I have not tried 105 on trim..but I did get some on trim and it came of with out staining...if you want a good trim product try the 201 ..stuff is the best trim product I have used ...It says vinyl leather treatment...but it works great on trim..even DG said it will work on hard plastic trim...great in interior plastics also..the smell is like a cologne type smell but goes away fast...bet the product alone lasts ...

Al

joshtpa
04-30-2007, 08:29 PM
I like the 201 on trim. I used it for a while until I switched to Back to Black. I think it lasts longer and looks a little better...IMHO