PDA

View Full Version : Presta Ultra Cutting Creme Light for PC, or Rotary only?

new2mud
04-27-2007, 08:33 PM
I saw a post where someone mentioned they wouldn`t bother with it on a PC.

Anyone use it on a PC with good results, and if so, with what pad?

What other products` aggressiveness would you compare it to for PC applications--OC, HTEC, etc?

Is it LSP-ready after PC use?

new2mud
04-29-2007, 10:47 PM
So I take it that nobody has used Ultra Creme Light with a PC?

imported_rydawg
04-29-2007, 11:12 PM
I have used it via pc a couple of times via pc on a yellow LC pad. Make sure you use a little on the pad. A little goes a long way.

codetail
04-29-2007, 11:34 PM
I was wondering about this as well.

So the Light is effective with PC? What other products would you compare it to in terms of aggressiveness?

imported_rydawg
04-29-2007, 11:42 PM
like IP sort of, without the excessive dust

new2mud
04-29-2007, 11:46 PM
RYDAWG--would the Ultra Utting Creme Light (I`m gonna start calling this UCCL) act like IP regardless of whether applied by PC or rotary, or would it act like a more aggressive product if using rotary?

imported_rydawg
04-30-2007, 12:18 AM
it varies and is it`s own product...it`s amazing by rotory, but will work great by PC. It will work great on a yellow LC pad via pc. I did a couple of cars back in the winter using the PC and UCCL.

Try the new super IP if you want to stick with the pc. It`s also an amazing product.

BigHonu
05-01-2007, 01:49 AM
Worked well for me with PC and yellow LC. Like the directions mention, use about a 1" stripe for a 2`x2` area. Pretty much disappears when broken down. It took out some scratches that SSR2.5 didn`t faze. Cuts quickly and fairly aggressively but finishes down nicely without a lot of dusting.